Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

3 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Nice beachfront location mate 🏖 

We were very lucky. 

My wife’s family got it for us and the wife turned the underneath of the house and garden into a coffee house and we lived in the teak house above, but it got crazy busy, so we gave the coffee shop to her family to run, so we could travel more. 

We only rented it Krapow, back in 1999 we paid Baht 30k a month, which included a gardener and security guard, now the family rent 3 of the four in the compound, but lost track of what they pay. Back then, HuaHin was a bit like a frontier town, now it’s grown so large and traffic is horrendous at the weekends.  

1 minute ago, KhunDon said:

We only rented it Krapow, back in 1999 we paid Baht 30k a month, which included a gardener and security guard, now the family rent 3 of the four in the compound, but lost track of what they pay. Back then, HuaHin was a bit like a frontier town, now it’s grown so large and traffic is horrendous at the weekends.  

Maybe you've met or crossed paths with @Horizondave who lived in Hua Hin

I doubt it, as we spent a lot of time after 2005 traveling and the family have a big house and farm where we gathered for R&R in Nakhon Sawan where we spent much more time. 

Whilst in Hua Hin, my local bar was in Bintabaht opposite the Hilton, but Toby, the English owner was murdered by his wife, (was in the UK press) so I stopped going to the bar and we spent all our time traveling.

19 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I doubt it, as we spent a lot of time after 2005 traveling and the family have a big house and farm where we gathered for R&R in Nakhon Sawan where we spent much more time. 

Whilst in Hua Hin, my local bar was in Bintabaht opposite the Hilton, but Toby, the English owner was murdered by his wife, (was in the UK press) so I stopped going to the bar and we spent all our time traveling.

Ouch. Poor Toby

was at the Hilton last month. Great location, nice rooms, pool and brekkie but needs updating. Like Hua Hin a lot