Air Pollution - Pattaya

john luke

8 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Why does everyone seem to be rooting for this?  I have no intention of doing that, and would rather just give up posting.  I have a lot on my plate as it is anyway. 

However, I'm not going to post on the condition that I'm willing to take a lot of shit to avoid being accused of being Mangosteen.  That will also cause me to give up posting.

Is this typical American humour ? 

21 hours ago, Esco said:

Nah that's called throwing a tantrum lol. 

Hardly.  Throwing a tantrum is, for example, attacking someone who isn't even addressing you, because you're frustrated that you keep losing debates to him and feel you have no choice but to lash out. 

What that was was simply letting people know that if they don't want Mangosteen back they should stop conjuring him, and stop needling me.  As I've said, I'm not taking any fùcking shít from anybody on here, because I don't have to.  I'll either give it back full blast, or simply split and do more useful things with my time.  Time that's at a premium now that I'm back in the working world.

21 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Nailed it !!

If "it" is the opposite of the truth maybe.

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

Hardly.  Throwing a tantrum is, for example, attacking someone who isn't even addressing you, because you're frustrated that you keep losing debates to him and feel you have no choice but to lash out. 

What that was was simply letting people know that if they don't want Mangosteen back they should stop conjuring him, and stop needling me.  As I've said, I'm not taking any fùcking shít from anybody on here, because I don't have to.  I'll either give it back full blast, or simply split and do more useful things with my time.  Time that's at a premium now that I'm back in the working world.

If "it" is the opposite of the truth maybe.

Wrong log in again Mangosteen !

This was the first trip that I can remember I didn't get some type of eye infection. 

Got the worst cough of my adult life, and seemed to have more loose shits than solid. Was sick far too much. But at least I didn't get one of those fucking eye infections.

Unfortunate circumstance. LOS has been trending upward in tourism for years. I believe according to some the number 1 tourist destination.

They better figure out some real solutions reasonably soon or those trends may reverse. Once that happens earning it back will be very difficult. It's a very serious problem.

• Thumbs Up 1