Satsumas

Horizondave

I adore them, eat them about 6 a day but they only seem to be available around Christmas, why.

My local superstores are no longer selling them so what happens, are they only picked for a few weeks a year.

I love them mainly because they have no pips and taste lovely, easy to peel as well.

Anything out there that resembles a satsuma with no pips that I can buy all year.  Seen these easy peelers for kids but sometimes they have pips.

Upset of Yiewsley.

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Is it because you are getting them so very fresh?

Don't know, there's just different in many ways. 

So easy peeled for being reasonably big, so Juicy, taste so nice ............just had to remember I'm talking about Thai oranges here, and not Thai p****

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

Don't know, there's just different in many ways. 

So easy peeled for being reasonably big, so Juicy, taste so nice ............just had to remember I'm talking about Thai oranges here, and not Thai p****

I find they are a bit too high in Vit C and tend to give me the 💩. 😟

Ive never tried a thai satsuma nor an orange as some of the other fruits ive sampled don't tend to compare with what ive had in the UK. 

how do you prepare an orange for eating btw ? I just cut it into quarters ,grab the corner with my teeth and rip out the flesh rather than trying to peel the bloody thing .jaffas are the best ........a bit like myself .....seedless ! 

4 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Ive never tried a thai satsuma nor an orange as some of the other fruits ive sampled don't tend to compare with what ive had in the UK. 

how do you prepare an orange for eating btw ? I just cut it into quarters ,grab the corner with my teeth and rip out the flesh rather than trying to peel the bloody thing .jaffas are the best ........a bit like myself .....seedless ! 

Just peel it and eat it, ya weirdo! 😂 

Thai oranges are lush, far nicer than anything I have tasted elsewhere. Even in Spain where they are also just picked fresh. 

Archived