What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Am I going to get kicked off the board here for going to go see these guys Jan 15th here? 

Well in my defense, last time I saw them was at "Winterland" May 1978.....Kevin Cronin sounded good then, and at age 70, sounds pretty good now. It was a "wifey" request, that's my defense LOL! 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yessongs said:

Am I going to get kicked off the board here for going to go see these guys Jan 15th here? 

Well in my defense, last time I saw them was at "Winterland" May 1978.....Kevin Cronin sounded good then, and at age 70, sounds pretty good now. It was a "wifey" request, that's my defense LOL! 

Nothing wrong with the 'Speedwagon Mike, they did some great music back in their prime. Enjoy the gig mate. 

Next gig for me is January 29th, some old British metal bands that were at their peak in the early 80's. It's Saxon, Diamond Head, Girlschool and a surprise guest. Hopefully our gig's don't get ruined by Covid. This one has already been rescheduled 3 times. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, galenkia said:

Nothing wrong with the 'Speedwagon Mike, they did some great music back in their prime. Enjoy the gig mate. 

Next gig for me is January 29th, some old British metal bands that were at their peak in the early 80's. It's Saxon, Diamond Head, Girlschool and a surprise guest. Hopefully our gig's don't get ruined by Covid. This one has already been rescheduled 3 times. 

Remember Saxon for sure, great to see they are still around. My Son went to Metallica's 40th anniversary, 2 show gig in SFO last week-end. Dam 40 years, they still got it. Amazing James Hetfield's voice is strong. He said they played several tunes, they have never played live before "Fixxer" being the ultimate for the die hard fans. Great guys who care about their fans you know. 

I should have gone, taken wifey down in the mosh pit.......she would have done some damage LOL! 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yessongs said:

Remember Saxon for sure, great to see they are still around. My Son went to Metallica's 40th anniversary, 2 show gig in SFO last week-end. Dam 40 years, they still got it. Amazing James Hetfield's voice is strong. He said they played several tunes, they have never played live before "Fixxer" being the ultimate for the die hard fans. Great guys who care about their fans you know. 

I should have gone, taken wifey down in the mosh pit.......she would have done some damage LOL! 

Never seen them live before, only videos. Do look like they put on a great show. Always loved their music since the early 80's. Got tickets for another old 80's band you'll know for April. The awesome WASP !!. That should be a great one, that's a 40th anniversary one as well. 

• Like 1