What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

My son just sent this to me, he told me he is leaving his "Fiance" and going to find and marry this girl instead. Not because she is phenemonal looking, just so she can teach him how to play "Comfortably Numb" the right way LOL! 

I told him when he does find her, tell her I want to meet her Mother!!  Let's keep it in the family 👌

I am always here to help. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Was listening to some old Classic Rock earlier. 

@Yessongs and @Glasseye will love these great songs.

Yes indeed. Allman Brothers without doubt my all time favorite band. As a teen they were God like to me a my buddies, in fact most of the people I knew who were into music.

I enjoy some of REO's tunes also. They came from a town where I spent most of my adult life. Champaign Il.

Another good band from there was Head East... You may have heard this one before....

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Don't really recognise it, but a good song though. 

Love all the bluesy type of Rock music, especially the old 70's and 80's Southern Rock. 👍

Same here, that's what I was primarily into when I was a teen - "Southern Rock and R&B, Blues. I also like bands with good organist like the Allman Brothers, Deep Purple, etc.

Head East was a "small market" band. But that song was fairly big for a short time with my "group", early 80's.

I also dig good rockin tunes when the drummer gets going with the cow bell. Like this one - Mississippi Queen... IMO, one of the greatest rock anthems of all time ===

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, galenkia said:

Was listening to some old Classic Rock earlier. 

@Yessongs and @Glasseye will love these great songs.

Thanks for that Alan, yeah REO and Kevin Cronin still going strong last night. Geez...amazing his voice is still great. Will get a video uploaded from wifey soon. Sammy Hagar let him borrow his lead Guitarist Vic Johnson as a guest. 

DSC01507.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks for that Alan, yeah REO and Kevin Cronin still going strong last night. Geez...amazing his voice is still great. Will get a video uploaded from wifey soon. Sammy Hagar let him borrow his lead Guitarist Vic Johnson as a guest. 

DSC01507.JPG

Good deal Mike !    Hometown Homies !

• Like 1