What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

I stumbled across this bloke playing vinyl on YT...

I had this on cassette in Cyprus 1974/5 and would listen to it during downtime from patrolling the SBA border and the Athna village refugee camp after the Turkish invasion... 

For @forcebwithu and @bob lt I checked on the map and Kingsfield Airstrip was where I did winch launches over Pyla village (Turkish territory no fly zone!) and also where I took off from for my first "double-L"  parachute jumps...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Zambo said:

How to post music here, is it adding a file or a URL? I achieved an image before but not sure if a video is as easy.

YT vids are easy as the forum software will automatically embed the video after you copy the URL into the message body. To get the URL, click on Share, then clip on Copy.
image.png

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

YT vids are easy as the forum software will automatically embed the video after you copy the URL into the message body. To get the URL, click on Share, then clip on Copy.
image.png

image.png

Clever and deffo more attractive than Angus but i still prefer the original, now there's a surprise lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Will i be posting the ads as well? No YT premium.