What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

When I hear.... the sound of concrete and steel I sense a rythm, that science can't feel I feel the beat.... of our hearts as one I hold your colour, when my vision is gone This power is something but the force is blind Transmitted through a network, of your own kind As minutes tick away.... and days become years I know this old feeling, it's a substance in my tears

• Confused 1

Ok so laugh at me if you want to, but I like watching American Idol here in USA. Some real, raw talent out there, these kids have no experience really. 

So this guy just lost out Sun night, real humble young guy born and raised in Nepal. 

I like Lynyrd Skynyrd and thought he absolutely nailed it on his rendition...well done to him. I think Ronnie Van Zant would be proud of this kid. 

He will have a good future in music I think. 

Edited by Yessongs

45 years ago I saw these guys at "Winterland" In San Francisco right?  The next year they were gone in a plane crash, most of them anyway.

Geez..with all the shit going on in the world, most of these lyrics hit home for alot of us.

I guess I am getting old and nostalgic LOL! 

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

45 years ago I saw these guys at "Winterland" In San Francisco right?  The next year they were gone in a plane crash, most of them anyway.

Geez..with all the shit going on in the world, most of these lyrics hit home for alot of us.

I guess I am getting old and nostalgic LOL! 

We just wore those albums out, me and my buddies. When Skynyrd came on it seemed as if everyone kind of just became consumed by the music, not really saying much just taking it in. Those few years.... early 70's was really something, looking back. I feel very fortunate to have been at the age I was with the music and the scene that was happening then.  How things have changed since those days. How lucky we were.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just getting myself in the mood for tonight's Eurovision 😉 

Trying to find one good thing about that....

Apart from the two obvious good things...

If that's the standard we have to put up with later, remind me to have a power cut.

Edited by Painter