Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

46 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I sometimes used to call into Bliss at lunchtime on my way back from the bank.

A beer, lady drink,  blow job and change from 1,000 baht and back to Secrets office by 2:00pm.

I went in one day with one of their girls who had been sitting outside, ordered my beer and she had a coke. After a while I suggested we head off upstairs and she went initially to talk to the "mamasan" behind the bar who then came over to speak to me.  The conversation was on these lines:

" The girl you have picked just started today and has never been with a customer. Would you mind if another of the girls joined you as well to show her how she is to look after customers? You just pay for one girl."

I did not mind at all and it turned out to be hilarious. Talk about tag-team blow job - I kid you not.

The three of us were laughing our heads off when one girl showed the "trainee " when to wipe my dick and balls with "wet wipes."

The "mamasan" asked afterwards was everything OK which I was pleased to confirm. 🤣

Could only happen in thailand

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The new Aqua GC now added to the map along with a couple of pics of Soi GC from this morning.
50220234353_5b9ab3cb76_b.jpg

50221104327_6c57decea9_b.jpg

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1

I stopped in at King's Club last night to find out what the catch was with their 20B beer promo. Turns out, there's no catch, but I imagine you won't be made to feel welcome if all you do is nurse your 20B beer while perving the ladies. 

In my case I had a very enjoyable hour at King’s Club. As there was no catch I got fast and loose with my wallet buying 20B beers and 130B LD’s. For most of the hour I had three lovely, topless ladies keeping me entertained. Funny thing is, one of them was the daughter of a lady I had barfined out of Natalie’s Bar a couple of times. Joked with her that her tits were as lovely as her mother’s.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

one of them was the daughter of a lady I had barfined out of Natalie’s Bar a couple of times. Joked with her that her tits were as lovely as her mother’s.

Did they taste the same?.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped in at Pink Baby GC for their soft opening last night. Not sure why they're calling it a Gentlemen Club as the set up is a standard gogo layout with a chrome pole stage down the middle and seating on either side. They do have a VIP room in the back that has two booths with privacy curtains. So I suppose that's enough to earn them a spot on the GC map. Not sure what a beer costs as mine was free with the purchase of a LD. That promo ends on 30 September. Too bad as the LD pricing is high at 170B.

I also poked my head in at the Golden Time reopening party, but quickly did a u-turn as the place was packed. Of note about Golden Time is they have removed "Gentlemen Club" from their signage, and the owner has posted they now operate as a gogo. That then begs the question of whether to leave them on the GC map? I'll remove them at a later date unless someone offers an opinion on why they should be still considered a GC.

Edited To Add: Golden Time removed from map as the owner has posted on PA it no longer is a GC.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Great Info 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A new GC named Screamers has opened on Soi Boomerang. Now added to the map, along with Amsterdam Lounge (in the old J Club location) which hasn't opened yet.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

A new GC named S-One Bar Beer has opened on Soi Pothole directly across from Maggie Mays. Stopped in last week and even though the name has "Bar Beer" it's kitted out as a GC.

Word is there is a new GC opening soon on Soi Boomerang called Pleasure Lounge, but in my ride by today I didn't see any activity to indicate where the new GC will be. Best bet would be the old Baby Boom.

S-One.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

if you posted those worth a visit the list would be far smaller IMO

But that list would depend on personal preferences.

Edited to add: My list would have only one entry as to what I felt was worth a visit.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Edited to add: My list would have only one entry as to what I felt was worth a visit.

agreed - there are only 2 i go into 🙂 

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I am usually taken on a tour of at least 5 or so on a night out and enjoy most of them although I invariably end up in the same one. We will do a couple of bars and maybe a GoGo in between as well.

Nothing really changes on a night out.

No two nights are the same and yesterdays packed, great atmosphere venue can be flat as a pancake the next day. Best to keep moving until you strike lucky or go back later if it happens to be the one you went into first.

Or, f**k it!

Cannot be bothered to go back.

Munchie time!  - carbo debt.

"Fancy a steak pie and chips?"

No new friend tonight. 🤣

7 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

My favorite now for good value and entertainment is King's Club. What are your two?

same for me - kings - nice atmosphere - nice ladies - i go with my friend and we have all the ladies naked playing games 🙂 

2beers for 100 between 4-7, kee rings bell at 6pm - lady drinks not expensive (130baht) 

i also like Hunny lounge - the owner Graham is a good laugh. 

Im not really a fan of BJ's or ST's - prefer to go for a drink and chat and fun with  ladies 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I am usually taken on a tour of at least 5 or so on a night out and enjoy most of them although I invariably end up in the same one. We will do a couple of bars and maybe a GoGo in between as well.

Nothing really changes on a night out.

No two nights are the same and yesterdays packed, great atmosphere venue can be flat as a pancake the next day. Best to keep moving until you strike lucky or go back later if it happens to be the one you went into first.

Or, f**k it!

Cannot be bothered to go back.

Munchie time!  - carbo debt.

"Fancy a steak pie and chips?"

No new friend tonight. 🤣

If I'm on a tour with friends, then the dynamics change and what would be boring walking in alone can become fun when with a group of friends. We make our own party comes to mind. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Map updated with a new GC called 51 Bar that recently opened on Soi Bongkot, a few doors down from Babylon.
51 Bar.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Great Info 1

Several more updates to the map. Club Baku is now Club Fate. What was once Double Kiss Lounge is now Whisper Lounge. And a new club called Pleasure Lounge on Soi Boomerang is looking to open on 9 April.

Club Fate.jpg

Whisper Lounge.jpg

Like the artwork on Whisper Lounge's window.
Whisper Lounge - Window.jpg

Working on the new Pleasure Lounge location.
Pleasure Lounge - Construction.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Great Info 1

Stopped by Wet N Wild this morning and had a nice chat with the owner, Roar. The reason it was dead when I had a look last night was because everyone was burnt out and exhausted from the opening party the night before.

He gave me a tour of the place and I liked what I saw and heard of his plans. Since it ticks the right boxes to be called a GC, I've now added the club to the map.

One interesting tidbit he mentioned is they're probably going with the name Wet N Wild Gentlemen Bar rather than "Club". That one word difference in the name means their donation to the police benevolent fund is 1/10 of what it would be if they called themselves a club.

Those in town might want to stop by tonight as he said they're throwing another party with Lam Morrison providing the music. Party starts at 7pm.

Here a few pics from my tour of the place.
Wet N Wild.jpg

Wet N Wild-Interior.jpg

Wet N Wild-Pool.jpg

Roar was proud of the fact he's going to have the only indoor, football pitch on a pool table in all of Pattaya. It will also serve double duty for the ladies to show off their assets.
Wet N Wild-Football Pool Table.jpg

Pic of one of the two "guestrooms" just off the main bar area.
Wet N Wild-ST Room.jpg