Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

46 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Regarding the vlog giving the latest prices in WS.

What you are actually saying is that King's Club is an eighth of the price for beer with 100% more fun!!!

It would appear to be so on Friday the 30th......

23 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is within 10 mins walk from my Sato shop so I shall check for signs on the door as I stagger past !

Which reminds me Mr, Dangle, i bought a bottle of that Sato stuff a few days ago, can't recall the name but the label was blue and green. Whilst it was by far not the worst drink i have imbibed, i would be lying if i said i enjoyed it !!

Nothing ventured nothing gained, back to the SangSom again.......

Edited by SteveBC

28 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Which reminds me Mr, Dangle, i bought a bottle of that Sato stuff a few days ago, can't recall the name but the label was blue and green. Whilst it was by far not the worst drink i have imbibed, i would be lying if i said i enjoyed it !!

Nothing ventured nothing gained, back to the SangSom again.......

Hahaha!

It has to be cold and quick!

Try the two together. Sangsom and Sato...

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahaha!

It has to be cold and quick!

Try the two together. Sangsom and Sato...

Your trying to get me pissed, i'll have you know i'm more than capable of doing that myself !!!!

But i'll give it a go for sure.......

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Any one been to hush hush club ,pretty sure it's on the darkside 

Saw a add for it on a face book post has a big pool and attentive staff

First I've heard of a bar or club named Hush Hush. Mr. Google was no help. If you come up with a link or approx. location I'll have a look.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

First I've heard of a bar or club named Hush Hush. Mr. Google was no help. If you come up with a link or approx. location I'll have a look.

Thought id heard of it before came up on a fb feed a while ago.Also the name of a silent disco in amsterdam 😅

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.55.27.png

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Thought id heard of it before came up on a fb feed a while ago.Also the name of a silent disco in amsterdam 😅

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.55.27.png

On the darkside is stretching the definition of DS quite a bit as it's south of Hua Yai (marked as Tiger House on the map below).
image.png

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

On the darkside is stretching the definition of DS quite a bit as it's south of Hua Yai (marked as Tiger House on the map below).
image.png

Yea its not exactly in the area known as the darkside where some bars are,that side of hua yai if thats the temple im thinking of with a view over pattaya there s not much at all,i notice near suk road up from pupen seafood a tiger park sign is that new ?  dont remember ever seeing that.

That's is almost half way to Rayong. 

34 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Yea its not exactly in the area known as the darkside where some bars are,that side of hua yai if thats the temple im thinking of with a view over pattaya there s not much at all,i notice near suk road up from pupen seafood a tiger park sign is that new ?  dont remember ever seeing that.

The Tiger Park at the far end of Jomtien 2nd road has been there for years. A place where you can pet a drugged up tiger.

http://tigerpark.co.th/

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

That's is almost half way to Rayong. 

The Tiger Park at the far end of Jomtien 2nd road has been there for years. A place where you can pet a drugged up tiger.

http://tigerpark.co.th/

Been years since been up that way,i remember dolphin show place,elephant ride "sanctuary",and a sealife type centre further along suk,gotta admit last couple o times in pattaya quick 5 days - 1 week pre covid to meet friends,was hardly out of central pattaya area 🍺

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What was Heaven Club is now The Cosy Beach Club.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

What was Heaven Club is now The Cosy Beach Club.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Excellent. I have just printed that out, for a friend. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Butch said:

Out of interest chaps, and not too far OT but has Rhompo completely gone now?.

Also, is this the only GC in Jomtien?. Shame if it is, I like Jomtien and will visit the small restaurant @ChiFlyer suggested and may well pass by this venue....

Rhompo is still there, although the empty/closed bars far out number the open ones. Not unexpected given what we've endured the last couple of years.

There's about 10 open GC's in the Jomtien area. You can use the interactive map to see which ones are open by clicking on the black circle icon for each. The smaller red dot icons denote closed GC's.

• Thanks 2