Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

11 minutes ago, fforest said:

Well I guess Jan 15th is the new maybe open date for bars...I will bet when bars can open will be even longer....

Face it they want tourism in Thailand dead.....First line of defence to keep tourists out is people are scared to travel because of covid....

2nd line of defence is the complicated and confusing Thai pass mess.....

If tourist break through to the 3rd line of defence they will find the entertainment industry closed in Thailand...

All this should deter most all tourist except the hard core Thailand farang lifer tourist.....

I think that is a fair assessment right now.

The 6 month tourist that goes to get away from the cold winters will still go, but that is a very small proportion methinks.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fforest said:

Well I guess Jan 15th is the new maybe open date for bars...I will bet when bars can open will be even longer....

Face it they want tourism in Thailand dead.....First line of defence to keep tourists out is people are scared to travel because of covid....

If tourist break through to the 3rd line of defence they will find the entertainment industry closed in Thailand...

All this should deter most all tourist except the hard core Thailand farang lifer tourist.....

I doubt very much they want to kill tourism ....I'm sure they will open up once they believe they have a sufficient % of the population vaccinated, just think you could help out to get the bars opening early ...

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Well Jan 16th is the new proposed opening date for bars and clubs etc, but that could change. High season gone again. New Year's Eve would be a super spreader day, with all the hugging, kissing and snowballing. Maybe the logic is that, whilst incoming tourists will have been vaxed and tested etc, staff coming back to the region may not be. 

Either way, it's another major blow for tourism and associated businesses. 

I am going on a day trip to Brighton on Thursday. F#ck it 😵

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nightcrawler said:

I still want to know if you can catch Covid through performing  oral sex? 

These droplets can be inhaled or land in the mouth or nose of a person nearby. Coming into contact with a person's spit through kissing or other sexual activities could expose you to the virus. People who have COVID-19 could also spread respiratory droplets onto their skin and personal belongings.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/sex-and-coronavirus/faq-20486572

Just now, john luke said:

These droplets can be inhaled or land in the mouth or nose of a person nearby. Coming into contact with a person's spit through kissing or other sexual activities could expose you to the virus. People who have COVID-19 could also spread respiratory droplets onto their skin and personal belongings.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/sex-and-coronavirus/faq-20486572

Thank you. That was not the news that "my friend" was hoping for😄

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

But those tourists are the most diehard and will jump through the necessary hoops .. families and couples won't bother .. too many other options 

Of course they will but only if they know that the pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow.

That means nightlife, booze, music, laughter, friends and lots of Thai girls to fend off.........or not as the mood takes you.

Without that would any of us have kept returning?

I remember back to the days I was constantly working out when the airport taxi would get me to the Residence Gdns and how long it would take for a shower, change and get to the FLB Bar dressed in my best shagging gear. THAT was the pot of gold.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Nice to see that Jomtien Sauna is open (again). It was a topic on here during the 'shutdown'...

https://www.instagram.com/jomtien_sauna/

Capture2.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWLhbrMvUKV/

At this point.... all I would need to do is lounge there with a towel over my lap. Taking her back to the room might be a waste, as I think I would spunk in my shorts before I got through the door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, fforest said:

What nonsense!

Who's they, and why do they want tourism dead, then? 

If the Thai Government didn't want tourists to come, they just wouldn't have allowed the gradual opening since 1st Nov, nevermind the sandbox stuff.

As the Thai's say, you think too much!  Well, and believe any old shite you read online on mad conspiracy sites. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Chase the girl around the room , if she coughs , only do her doggy style ... 😉 

Reminds me of that old joke, Met a set of twins in a bar, one of them had TB, the other had VD. I made sure to f*ck the one that was coughing.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

What nonsense!

Who's they, and why do they want tourism dead, then? 

If the Thai Government didn't want tourists to come, they just wouldn't have allowed the gradual opening since 1st Nov, nevermind the sandbox stuff.

As the Thai's say, you think too much!  Well, and believe any old shite you read online on mad conspiracy sites. 

Not dead, but a gambling man might say that someone , somewhere has a keen eye on some cheap land coming up for sale due to defaulting on the mortgage.

Definitely not dead, 100%. It will return and we won't see too much difference, but the landlords who rent out to the bars might have changed.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

Not dead, but a gambling man might say that someone , somewhere has a keen eye on some cheap land coming up for sale due to defaulting on the mortgage.

Definitely not dead, 100%. It will return and we won't see too much difference, but the landlords who rent out to the bars might have changed.

Tourism in Thailand is much, much more than just bars. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1