Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

It was a good night last night. Walked into Prom Coffee/Bar/Guesthouse last night to be greeted by the owner with "you want SangSom Coke". She informed me she had just gotten word that Sha certified restaurants and hotels could once again serve alcohol. It was a very good feeling indeed to once again be able to openly enjoy a drink rather than topping off a can of Coke from my pocket stash of SangSom.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

It was a good night last night. Walked into Prom Coffee/Bar/Guesthouse last night to be greeted by the owner with "you want SangSom Coke". She informed me she had just gotten word that Sha certified restaurants and hotels could once again serve alcohol. It was a very good feeling indeed to once again be able to openly enjoy a drink rather than topping off a can of Coke from my pocket stash of SangSom.

Yes indeed FBWY its very welcome to at least have an alcoholic drink with your meal. Looks like my pre- planned trip to Patts for a couple of nights to see a mate has worked out for me.

Now i wonder whether Le Pub will be an SHA approved restaurant ? if it is i will be attending and buying LD's for all the gals/staff, its the least i can do, they're a great bunch.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Yes indeed FBWY its very welcome to at least have an alcoholic drink with your meal. Looks like my pre- planned trip to Patts for a couple of nights to see a mate has worked out for me.

Now i wonder whether Le Pub will be an SHA approved restaurant ? if it is i will be attending and buying LD's for all the gals/staff, its the least i can do, they're a great bunch.  

Read a post on another forum that Phil has applied for the certificate, but not yet received it. The owner of Prom made the application two weeks ago, and if I heard correctly last night she said it took a week to get.

• Great Info 1

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Read a post on another forum that Phil has applied for the certificate, but not yet received it. The owner of Prom made the application two weeks ago, and if I heard correctly last night she said it took a week to get.

Lets hope he receives it before the 14/12 when i arrive. You apply online from what i've read.

2 hours ago, john luke said:

0B0A7236.jpgte

I was surprised to see this one up for rent.  It was only opened after Terminal 21 took over the site at Dolphin Circus.  The branch on Second Road opposite Mike's Mall is still open.  Not sure about Jomtien Branch.

I'm sure the dog is relieved of that....

Popped into the new ''Sports Lounge'' on Soi Buakhao last night for the first

halves of the Newcastle and Wolves game...(used to be the Chunky Monkey)

Liked it ...Cold Leo 70 Baht, good seating and loads of tv's if you are there for the sport

Service was good and friendly......Couple of snaps, don't do it justice.......

IMG_20211219_210356.jpg

IMG_20211219_210408.jpg

IMG_20211219_210436.jpg

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped into the new ''Sports Lounge'' on Soi Buakhao last night for the first

halves of the Newcastle and Wolves game...(used to be the Chunky Monkey)

Liked it ...Cold Leo 70 Baht, good seating and loads of tv's if you are there for the sport

Service was good and friendly......Couple of snaps, don't do it justice.......

IMG_20211219_210356.jpg

IMG_20211219_210408.jpg

IMG_20211219_210436.jpg

Nothing like Newcastle/Wolves to pull in the punters. :default_cry:

I know that the Pattaya Beer Garden had some fans on Thailand-247,  so an announcement from Pete, the owner, on another forum will make them happy.  Pete said:

"We have tentative plans to re-open on 15 January for limited hours and with a limited menu.  Probably 3 - 11 pm.  Nothing is sure yet as the situation here remains fluid and Omicron has yet to hit heavily.  It's the government response to Omicron that remains the big unknown although the health minister has stated unequivocally that lock downs will not be reinstated.

"We will see."

Pete also said work is underway to repair or replace wooden furniture that became infested with insects during the 14-month closure due to Covid.

Evil

• Like 1
  • Great Info 5

2 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

I know that the Pattaya Beer Garden had some fans on Thailand-247,  so an announcement from Pete, the owner, on another forum will make them happy.  Pete said:

"We have tentative plans to re-open on 15 January for limited hours and with a limited menu.  Probably 3 - 11 pm.  Nothing is sure yet as the situation here remains fluid and Omicron has yet to hit heavily.  It's the government response to Omicron that remains the big unknown although the health minister has stated unequivocally that lock downs will not be reinstated.

"We will see."

Pete also said work is underway to repair or replace wooden furniture that became infested with insects during the 14-month closure due to Covid.

Evil

Excellent news....