Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

That pisses me off !

What really gets to me is when your in a bar, investing lots of money in their beers / women / whatever, and they have an attendant at the door of their very only toilet in the bar wishing to charge you for the pleasure, and don't get me started with the toilet boys who think you want your shoulders massaging while your standing there trying to melt all the ice before you run out of piss !!!  

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

What really gets to me is when your in a bar, investing lots of money in their beers / women / whatever, and they have an attendant at the door of their very only toilet in the bar wishing to charge you for the pleasure, and don't get me started with the toilet boys who think you want your shoulders massaging while your standing there trying to melt all the ice before you run out of piss !!!  

lol !

I'll never forget the first trip to LOS back in the late 90's.... Taking a piss in some Bangkok GoGo, some guy starts massaging my shoulders. WTF ???!!!

It's lucky I'm a happy drunk because anywhere else that guys nose would have been elbowed back through his gray matter and I'd have 20 of his cousins stomping the hell out of me on the floor in some shitter stall.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

lol !

I'll never forget the first trip to LOS back in the late 90's.... Taking a piss in some Bangkok GoGo, some guy starts massaging my shoulders. WTF ???!!!

It's lucky I'm a happy drunk because anywhere else that guys nose would have been elbowed back through his gray matter and I'd have 20 of his cousins stomping the hell out of me on the floor in some shitter stall.

Similar to my first time in Candy shop, a guy followed me in and stood behind me as I was about to piss. I growled something at him in my drunken state and he got the message, who wants some guy to massage them, let alone whilst taking a piss, ffs. 

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Similar to my first time in Candy shop, a guy followed me in and stood behind me as I was about to piss. I growled something at him in my drunken state and he got the message, who wants some guy to massage them, let alone whilst taking a piss, ffs. 

Think that happened to me in lucifers on my first ever trip. 😱

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, SteveBC said:

I fully understand that Still, but mate one has to admit that it is well overdue a good scrubbing down !!!

The King Kong must be one of the oldest surviving bars in the infamous Soi 6 and i must confess to having spent some most pleasurable times in there in years long past......

The staircase was a deathtrap, then the bloody concrete bed base in the front room almost destroyed my shins on it. Actually getting up the stairs was less precarious than getting down. If Soi 6 ever got nuked, the only thing left would be those bloody concrete bed bases.

I had a song pooying there with the mamasan (with the fake tits and loads of gold) and one other. I went back for seconds, thirds and fourths with the mamasan over the following weeks...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Butch said:

The staircase was a deathtrap, then the bloody concrete bed base in the front room almost destroyed my shins on it. Actually getting up the stairs was less precarious than getting down. If Soi 6 ever got nuked, the only thing left would be those bloody concrete bed bases.

I had a song pooying there with the mamasan (with the fake tits and loads of gold) and one other. I went back for seconds, thirds and fourths with the mamasan over the following weeks...

Ahh, fond memories of King Kong Bar. I would often just settle for a blow job whilst drinking at the bar back in the day. I recall on one occasion, in the afternoon, after shooting my man custard in a young lady's mouth, about 10 minutes later I noticed her giving a sloppy  kiss to another customer 🙄😁😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Butch said:

43 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Ahh, fond memories of King Kong Bar. I would often just settle for a blow job whilst drinking at the bar back in the day. I recall on one occasion, in the afternoon, after shooting my man custard in a young lady's mouth, about 10 minutes later I noticed her giving a sloppy  kiss to another customer 🙄😁😁

555555 !!!!   Love these stories - keep em rolling guys !

Not sure if I've mentioned this in the past but the shortcut from Soi Buakhao

to 2nd rd through the now defunct and flattened M I T is closed unless you've

had some training in the Brecon Beacons...lol...There's no lose panels at the moment,

will update if a more sedate way of crossing is established in the near future.....

002.JPG

004.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

Not sure if I've mentioned this in the past but the shortcut from Soi Buakhao

to 2nd rd through the now defunct and flattened M I T is closed unless you've

had some training in the Brecon Beacons...lol...There's no lose panels at the moment,

will update if a more sedate way of crossing is established in the near future.....

002.JPG

004.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

I tell ya mate, some of those buildings are not totally dissimilar to the nissen huts in Sennybridge I bunked in before tabbing out on the Beacons!! Bugger if I'll go near them!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, john luke said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Most of the Beach Road end of Soi 6 bars are open.  Some very loud music emanating from some of the bars. (Photographs by Mrs JL taken on iPhone.)

Looks similar to what Tree Town will look like tomorrow night.....No mask no social distancing...lol.....

On 1/19/2022 at 7:01 AM, boydeste said:

And Excite which I always went to if a decent band was playing.

Try as hard as I could I could never piss if some poofter was trying to massage my shoulders.

I really used to like that place.

Apart from trying to have a piss. 🤣

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

And Excite which I always went to if a decent band was playing.

Try as hard as I could I could never piss if some poofter was trying to massage my shoulders.

I really used to like that place.

Apart from trying to have a piss. 🤣

I never got as far as them putting their grubby hands on my shoulders.  Lol

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, john luke said:

0B0A7046.jpg

0B0A7048.jpg

Staffing issues at the Hungry Hippo

0B0A7049.jpg

0B0A7050.jpg

A closed Tree Town.

I'm told that there was a Spelling mistake on the HIPPO SIGN...It should read " Closed on MONDAYS ( S ) until further notice."..One Day ONLY..  But you never know in this Town....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Quick update ''Tree Town'' in business tonight, still till 21.00hrs from Monday back

to 23.00hrs, rumour has it......Couple of snaps, couldn't be bothered to do a circuit

not really one of my favourite areas..............

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2

4 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Quick update ''Tree Town'' in business tonight, still till 21.00hrs from Monday back

to 23.00hrs, rumour has it......Couple of snaps, couldn't be bothered to do a circuit

not really one of my favourite areas..............

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

So where might your favorite locations be mate ??

55 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Soi 15 W/S a few years ago.....

Going back 15 years and more that was one of my favourite areas too.

What's Up go-go and dead opposite Nui's go-go ( what a den of filthiness that was, a most enjoyable place )

I was never a great fan of Anglewitch, some stunning girls for sure, but a tad too 'clinical' for my perverse sense of fun.....

Been a few years now since i last visited that Soi.

Edited by SteveBC
  • Like 2