Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Going back 15 years and more that was one of my favourite areas too.

What's Up go-go and dead opposite Nui's go-go ( what a den of filthiness that was, a most enjoyable place )

I was never a great fan of Anglewitch, some stunning girls for sure, but a tad too 'clinical' for my perverse sense of fun.....

Been a few years now since i last visited that Soi.

I concur, especially about Angelwich.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Good see Kung continues to do well and has moved once again into a larger location

Yeh, I noticed it on Thursday. She definitely needed to expand her outside seating area so it is a perfect move for her!

Unfortunately the attached article has put me off going there in the off chance that a bunch of "the people I would most like to avoid in life" turn up.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

18 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Couple from last night..the name of the new place by the Beer Hub is..

Pacific Ocean........

004.JPG

''Tree Town'' has dropped a few degrees.....

005.JPG

Interesting ....

Spurs dropped a few degrees as well .... second half of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Jambo said:

I hear that there is a shortage of cottonwall buds and you have to share.

Who knows, there may be some truth to that.

Heard yesterday from a guy that frequented the same bar as me, but stopped when they began requiring a test, that the bar when they started testing, all returned a positive test. That freaked the bar owner out so she closed the business for a couple of days.

Rather than reusable swabs I suspect she had bought a box of dodgy test kits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, john luke said:

Walked along Soi 6 yesterday evening on route to Bella Italia.  Some bars open but certainly not congested.  Apologies for poor quality photographs, this type of night shot, I have never really been satisfied with.

0B0A7233.jpg

0B0A7234.jpg

0B0A7235.jpg

0B0A7236.jpg

0B0A7237.jpg

0B0A7238.jpg

0B0A7239.jpg

0B0A7240.jpg

0B0A7241.jpg

0B0A7242.jpg

There's a few lovelies on display there John.....

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, john luke said:

Walked along Soi 6 yesterday evening on route to Bella Italia.  Some bars open but certainly not congested.  Apologies for poor quality photographs, this type of night shot, I have never really been satisfied with.

0B0A7233.jpg

0B0A7234.jpg

0B0A7235.jpg

0B0A7236.jpg

0B0A7237.jpg

0B0A7238.jpg

0B0A7239.jpg

0B0A7240.jpg

0B0A7241.jpg

0B0A7242.jpg

Bloody Hell!

If you take away the farang bar managers and their shills, you've got a street of sexy girls with no customers....

I 'm gonna go there, shag a few sexy girls and tell them I'm gonna pay later when I can afford it.

If they keep asking for the money I owe them, I'll go on YT and call them greedy, hoping that somebody else will pay.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bloody Hell!

If you take away the farang bar managers and their shills, you've got a street of sexy girls with no customers....

I 'm gonna go there, shag a few sexy girls and tell them I'm gonna pay later when I can afford it.

If they keep asking for the money I owe them, I'll go on YT and call them greedy, hoping that somebody else will pay.

I think they should pay you for the privilege of your company as are obviously in dire need of a bar hospitality refresher course

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

I think they should pay you for the privilege of your company as are obviously in dire need of a bar hospitality refresher course

Too late mate.

They can stand still in front of a camera for a few hours, say nothing, and make money. No need to stand still in front of a customer in real life, say nothing and get money! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry, not pictures, but having a drink on Soi Pothole last night I was thinking it's developing a good vibe. A lot of foot traffic and the bars along the soi seemed to be doing a good trade.

I'm too new on the scene to know what the Soi 6 of old was like, but from what I've read of reports it seems Soi Pothole might be a worthy replacement.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, forcebwithu said:

Sorry, not pictures, but having a drink on Soi Pothole last night I was thinking it's developing a good vibe. A lot of foot traffic and the bars along the soi seemed to be doing a good trade.

I'm too new on the scene to know what the Soi 6 of old was like, but from what I've read of reports it seems Soi Pothole might be a worthy replacement.

The bloke from Dive Bar has said a few times that they want to balance old and new ... but with the money being spent we know that it won't.

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

With respect, I doubt anywhere will compare with soi 6 of old. Times long gone methinks. 

"Soi 6 of old", yes surely one of the most infamous streets in the world, along with the likes of 'Pig Alley' in Istanbul.....

There are no doubt some others too which i have never had the pleasure of exploring.....

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 9:19 PM, john luke said:

0B0A7233.jpg

0B0A7234.jpg

0B0A7235.jpg

0B0A7236.jpg

0B0A7237.jpg

0B0A7238.jpg

0B0A7239.jpg

0B0A7240.jpg

0B0A7241.jpg

0B0A7242.jpg

I would give my left nut to be taking a stroll through there about now.

12 hours ago, SteveBC said:

"Soi 6 of old", yes surely one of the most infamous streets in the world, along with the likes of 'Pig Alley' in Istanbul.....

There are no doubt some others too which i have never had the pleasure of exploring.....

The Gut in Valetta was another.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Subic in the late 80s was also an amazing place to visit. I don't mean Olongapo or Barrio Barretto but Subic, a 15 minute jeepney ride north of BB.

The screams of the girls from the bars as you got off the jeepneys was always a welcome noise. The antics inside the bars always blew my mind, money etc.

Often off limits to the Americans from the base when trouble occurred it was a great place to unwind and spend a few hours with mates.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

17 hours ago, SteveBC said:

'Pig Alley' ??? must have missed that when I was in Istanbul.

Another great place was Perimeter in AC .... a certain Pretty Bitch knew all the best places shacks and dive bars.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

'Pig Alley' ??? must have missed that when I was in Istanbul.

Another great place was Perimeter in AC .... a certain Pretty Bitch knew all the best places shacks and dive bars.

I can imagine Club Rio, Niftys, Thigh Hi bar and Touch of Class get honourable mentions.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2022 at 7:07 AM, SteveBC said:

Never been to Turkey but I would like to think that "Pig Alley" was named after "Pigalle" .

• Great Info 1