Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

28 minutes ago, boydeste said:

If you are coming for Quality pussy to stay over night, then don't bother.

The guys out number the girls massively and thats just the expats. 

That's what I was told recently, and despite being  called "hansum man" by Thai bar girls (and who am I disbelieve them) 😁😁, I think I would rather hold back for a while,that being the case and leave it to the expats

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Wandered to Walking Street about 9pm tonight. I went into nowhere.

Apologies if any of this has been posted anywhere before....

It's not Walking Street, traffic is making its way easily along it. Motorbikes parked on both sides. There's next to no foot traffic to hinder the vehicles.

ATQ test stations seen at the first place on the left (?Stone house?), and outside the night club 100 yards beyond Soi Diamond on the sea side (?Candy something?). Both of these places had people in, and appeared busy. No idea if the ATQ test was compulsory or not. 

Various gogos were open, no dancing, no music audible outside. They had hello girls trying to get customers on their phones, er, entice customers inside, but when I peered in through the open doors customers appeared few and far between. No dancing seen anywhere.

Please bear in mind these pics are from my phone, and seem to pic up light that just isn't there. The 100meters by soi diamond were bright ish/est, but still gloomy...

20220225_211104.jpg

20220225_211004.jpg

20220225_210909.jpg

20220225_210902.jpg

20220225_210859.jpg

20220225_210759.jpg

20220225_210720.jpg

A start!

On 2/26/2022 at 12:58 AM, Painter said:

ATQ test stations seen at the first place on the left (?Stone house?), and outside the night club 100 yards beyond Soi Diamond on the sea side (?Candy something?). Both of these places had people in, and appeared busy. No idea if the ATQ test was compulsory or not. 

If there is some barriers and police standing around at any place like walking street, then to enter it might be compulsory to take an ATK test. If that happens and you agree, then you have to pay for the ATK test.  And if you test positive, you will be taken to the nearest private hospital for a PCR test to confirm and if positive for 'treatment' (at your cost). All for 'public health' reasons of course. Given most Omicron infections are asymptomatic, I suggest anyone being asked to test before entering, politely declines and walks away. Maybe try the other end or a side entrance. Almost 30,000 official cases a day now (obviously a lot more really) - Omicron is rampant in Thailand and will be for a while. 

• Like 3
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/27/2022 at 9:13 AM, AussieBob said:

If there is some barriers and police standing around at any place like walking street, then to enter it might be compulsory to take an ATK test. If that happens and you agree, then you have to pay for the ATK test.  And if you test positive, you will be taken to the nearest private hospital for a PCR test to confirm and if positive for 'treatment' (at your cost). All for 'public health' reasons of course. Given most Omicron infections are asymptomatic, I suggest anyone being asked to test before entering, politely declines and walks away. Maybe try the other end or a side entrance. Almost 30,000 official cases a day now (obviously a lot more really) - Omicron is rampant in Thailand and will be for a while. 

There were 24,000 cases in Australia today with about a third of the population of Thailand so maybe Thaialnd is not so bad relatively speaking.

11 minutes ago, hugh cow said:

There were 24,000 cases in Australia today with about a third of the population of Thailand so maybe Thaialnd is not so bad relatively speaking.

The actual number of cases in Thailand is probably double, triple, ten times, pick a number, larger than the official count due to the draconian measures of locking you up for 10 days if you test positive.

• Thumbs Up 6

54 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

The actual number of cases in Thailand is probably double, triple, ten times, pick a number, larger than the official count due to the draconian measures of locking you up for 10 days if you test positive.

A lot of posters may not be aware of the conditions in Provincial hospitals in normal everyday pre-covid Thailand.

A post by @coxyhogregarding his Mum (Best wishes mate) barely describes conditions in a local Thai hospital in "normal" times. Beds side by side, a family "carer" sleeping underneath the bed. The ward extending into the corridors.

I don't want to go too much off subject but would just like to say that the "Sick Buffalo" metaphor repeated ad nauseum by newbie farangs just don't cut it with me!

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just remembered that on this morning's walk I spotted a "Scooter Bar and Cafe"  under construction on Pattaya Tai opposite Duck Square.... Will it be same same other Scooter Bars or will it be just a repair shop .....????

The Scooters on soi buckhou has been "re-branded"...

20220302_121957.jpg

43 minutes ago, Painter said:

The Scooters on soi buckhou has been "re-branded"...

20220302_121957.jpg

I know signs need to be partly in Thai but I don't see an English sign. Is it still foreign owned.

I used to like the Scooter bars and it is a place I would visit so interested to know what type of rebrand this is as I prefer to be served beer, not oil.

Also is there one on LK or is that closed.

On 2/21/2022 at 10:22 AM, boydeste said:

My summary, if you are coming to go out and drink in the bars with your mates, then there are plenty of bars open to support that. 

If you are coming for Quality pussy to stay over night, then don't bother.

The guys out number the girls massively and thats just the expats. 

That’s too bad, don’t know what else I can say

18 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I know signs need to be partly in Thai but I don't see an English sign. Is it still foreign owned.

I used to like the Scooter bars and it is a place I would visit so interested to know what type of rebrand this is as I prefer to be served beer, not oil.

Also is there one on LK or is that closed.

The English sign appears to remain behind the new one.

Can't answer the rest, I'm afraid, but when I next visit LK I'll have a look.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, hugh cow said:

But in Aust they dont make you pay for a test - nor take you away to an expensive hotel/hospital at your expense.  Plus of course the number in Aust includes PCR and ATK, and the real number in Thailand is much higher than reported.  

• Great Info 1

On 2/26/2022 at 6:13 PM, AussieBob said:

f**k that !

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'll be in when it opens at 10am and without the need to have something stuck up my nose ...

Take a book with you because you'll be three hours too early mate  :default_book: 👍

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 2/21/2022 at 3:34 PM, Nightcrawler said:

That's what I was told recently, and despite being  called "hansum man" by Thai bar girls (and who am I disbelieve them) 😁😁, I think I would rather hold back for a while,that being the case and leave it to the expats

Are we allowed inside the GoGo's?, I'd ask if there's any point if there is no dancing or music.

Agree. I'm now holding off until Sept / Oct I think. I like my girl to guy ratio to be more "pussy galore" than "sausage fest".

(Off topic):

I will, hopefully be doing a "boots on the ground" Report from Manila if ever we get there (fingers crossed etc) which will hopefully be what the score is on P Burgos, Mabini, and what remains of Del Pilar (not much apart from the LA Cafe plus a few more bars dotted along - I don't hold out much hope though). If I get a chance, I'll visit EDSA and see what, if anything remains.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Atticus said:

Take a book with you because you'll be three hours too early mate  :default_book: 👍

I don't think you or anybody else that gave you a thumbs up read or understood my comment.

It has no significance anyway because the place will be full of vloggers licking eachothers anal passages whilst vying for the best cumshot!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 2