Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

41 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I don't like to sound like a cranky old git, but I wonder how anyone can enjoy music when bars opposite or nearby are playing wildly different types of music at a volume that washes out each other's music. Add to that bar owners that allow v-loggers on their premises. Granted they're getting free publicity, but is it worth the cost of driving feet on the ground customers away.

I avoid them like the plague, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

I met them both during negotiations ......  and indeed young Ricky is happy now. Pandora's was great ....

Any plans to change it? Can't imagine anything other than the full hands on in Pandoras . . :default_animier:

On 6/8/2022 at 8:07 AM, Painter said:

New, high quality bars being built in the carpark of Sawasdee Hotel, corner of soi buckhou and soi honey.

Not bars, but a fruit place and a barbeque place.

sawasdee 01.jpg

Ongoing work at tincups.  Too big an overhaul to expect tincups back IMO.

tincups.jpg

Also noticed work going on inside the Warehouse Club, formerly Pook Plaza, so that could be opening soon.

Edited by KWA
  • Like 6

Baz's post above got me thinking ..... always a bad idea.

Is there anything similar to the old Secrets in Pattaya these days where you can pop down for a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, sit with delightful company watching music videos or sports and then pop back upstairs with some hot toasted crumpets !!!!!

I don't know of any recently ..... anyone ???

• Like 1