Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

12 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

You don't get any of that in Pattaya, not at all. In fact, the only thing I've heard is bar owners coming together in agreement to raise the price of alcohol when they open again.

What planet are these people on?

Pattaya....what do you expect from one of the world biggest cheap charlie whorehouses ? Style, elegance and ethics ? 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

If you want to get style, elegance, ethics you go to Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, people actually go to Pattaya because it is a cheap whorehouse, isn't that the reason you went there lol

Nope, I worked in BKK and did a few WE trips to Patts   just for a change of horizon. But already in those days, I rated it just OK for an occasional WE but I preferred BKK.

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

If you want to get style, elegance, ethics you go to Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, people actually go to Pattaya because it is a cheap whorehouse, isn't that the reason you went there lol

No he went for the world class beach, michelin star dining and the tree lined boulevards...

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

No he went for the world class beach, michelin star dining and the tree lined boulevards...

lol

Wrong. Remember , I have always BEEN PAID to live in those places....

Never been desperate to the point I needed travel to a 3rd world country to have a shag.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Wrong.... 

No hatred, simply observation. Well, and reqding the Pattaya forums also.....😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂

The 99 b breakfast brigade ?

Your comment was about style, elegance and ethics. You live in a country that beats women for not being modest, where is your ethics there?

Just now, Thai Spice said:

Wrong. Remember , I have always BEEN PAID to live in those places....

Never been desperate to the point I needed travel to a 3rd world country to have a shag.

So you were paid to travel to Pattaya? You were paid to go and drink in the bars, be surrounded by the Thais you seem to have a distaste for... Interesting.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Nope, I worked in BKK and did a few WE trips to Patts   just for a change of horizon. But already in those days, I rated it just OK for an occasional WE but I preferred BKK.

You went to Pattaya for a change of horizon, I used to go to Bangkok for a change of horizon..............both contain whore houses where the women are cheap and, remember, if you are working, your money goes further, more bang for your buck......

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Your comment was about style, elegance and ethics. You live in a country that beats women for not being modest, where is your ethics there?

So you were paid to travel to Pattaya? You were paid to go and drink in the bars, be surrounded by the Thais you seem to have a distaste for... Interesting.

1st phrase : wrong and anyway irrelevant

2nd phrase : I worked where I was send. Think mercenary. I dont have to like or "love" a place to work there, as it is temporary anyway.  Altough of course working in a fun place is better than working in Saudi...

But I have learned a lot about various people, religions and culture and I am able to compare them.

• Great Info 1

8 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

1st phrase : wrong and anyway irrelevant

2nd phrase : I worked where I was send. Think mercenary. I dont have to like or "love" a place to work there, as it is temporary anyway.  Altough of course working in a fun place is better than working in Saudi...

But I have learned a lot about various people, religions and culture and I am able to compare them.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/jul/18/indonesian-women-suffering-epidemic-of-domestic-violence-activists-warn

'Separately, results from a survey released by a coalition of women’s rights groups on Wednesday showed that Indonesian women also face frequent sexual harassment in public spaces, including in the street and on public transport, and at the workplace and educational institutes.'

Not wrong. Not in the slightest. 

So you're a self-appointed expert on people, religion and culture now are you? Interesting considering you don't even know what is going on in your own backyard.

Pattaya may be many things. It certainly has its problems, Thai people aren't perfect and neither is their country, but then where is? Certainly not Indonesia that's for sure.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, KWA said:

Don't know if it'll ever open, but here's one going up in Treetown.  To save you googling, Oppa Gobchang (or Gopchang) seems to be a Korean Barbeque type restaurant in California, USA.

treetown bar.jpg

They said treetown would never last yet it has only gotten bigger and bigger.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Is there any of that tumbleweed blowing down Walking Street yet. Stuff you see in old cowboy movies ..........in a one horse town ....

Need to add in the clint Eastwood spaghetti western type music to get the full effect 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Need to add in the clint Eastwood spaghetti western type music to get the full effect 

What a great set of films they were, I may just have a spaghetti weekend and watch all three whilst slowly getting pissed.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

What a great set of films they were, I may just have a spaghetti weekend and watch all three whilst slowly getting pissed.

I just had a John Wayne western weekend..... not many baddies left mate...555

• Like 1