Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Pissing down again but all jobs are done so I'm drinking homebrew, with the cat licking my ankles !!

I was speed reading through that post and misread the last word. I thought 'shit the cat must have been on the homebrew as well'

• Haha 2

Visited Immigration this afternoon for TM30 and re entry permit.  Whilst there it poured down.  I got a Bolt taxi back to the condo.  On route noticed flooding (probably no more than 6 inches) around Walking Street and on Second Road between Soi 6 and Dolphin Circus.  

Sorry no photogrpahs.

40 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Very bad at the moment and I am expecting flooding in the street. It normally takes about 30 minutes before we get run off from Khao Talo/Khao Noi//Railway Rd storm drains..

Well crack another homebrew with the cat and don't put your back out.

On 10/31/2021 at 2:36 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Pissing down again but all jobs are done so I'm drinking homebrew with the cat, licking my ankles !!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Well crack another homebrew with the cat and don't put your back out.

The cat is sprawled out on the bed looking as if he has eaten all the pies in Elland Road and had 10 pints of Theakston's OP!

The rain has stopped but the flood water is rising. About a foot deep in the road at the moment.Another 2 feet to go before it reaches my new flood barrier !!

And you've moved my comma you naughty boy!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

1 hour ago, john luke said:

Visited Immigration this afternoon for TM30 and re entry permit.  Whilst there it poured down.  I got a Bolt taxi back to the condo.  On route noticed flooding (probably no more than 6 inches) around Walking Street and on Second Road between Soi 6 and Dolphin Circus.  

Sorry no photogrpahs.

Did they fine you for being one week late with the TM30? :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Did they fine you for being one week late with the TM30? :default_biggrin:

No - they asked me how long I was in quarantine and I said seven days; started to open the envelope with the literature they gave me, but the lady said OK before I produced any documentation.

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, no wind either so I woke up to the sound of light patter of rain on the tin roof. Perfect morning for a walk!

Another short shower just moved through the area. Another positive is my lady is upcountry for a couple of weeks, so I can put off watering her garden, which covers most of the sunlit space around the outside of the house, for another two days.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...