Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

30 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

A small rain shower is now moving through the area. Our garden is happy.

I left for my morning walk at 7am without a brolly and got back around 09:30. During the final 15 mins the rain sort of splattered down. Big globules but widely spaced .... not enough to refresh a daisy even with a direct hit !

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I left for my morning walk at 7am without a brolly and got back around 09:30. During the final 15 mins the rain sort of splattered down. Big globules but widely spaced .... not enough to refresh a daisy even with a direct hit !

Never thought of you as daisy. :default_biggrin: :default_cheers:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

All clear............

Thi morning's jog along beach road was interrupted 50 yards short of the old Thai Airways office. Several trees were sheltered under with varying levels of success, before it stopped and we set off again. Unfortunately the heavens opened again before we reached klang, and the trees werent as helpful as they could have been.

Neither myself or my jogging partner could be considered stars in a wet tee shirt contest....

20220203_111105.jpg

Edited by Painter
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fucking it down at the moment !

Just stuck my hand out the window and yep, can confirm it's fucking down here as well. ⛈️

P2030001.jpg

Edit to add: Just to confirm, I stuck my hand out the front of the house and it felt wet there too.
P2030002.jpg

Even better, my rain collection tank is now overflowing as well.
P2030004.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 3