Is it raining in Pattaya? (Threads Merged)

john luke

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Pissed it down for 5 minutes then stopped..

Did you hear the crack of thunder just now?. Getting quite dark, but from the weather radar looks like big line of thunderstorms will pass to the north of Pattaya. Good thing too as we have a hash run in the jungle that starts in a couple of hours.

image.png

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep! .. Pissing it down again now...

The cat has come running in and joined me on the bed..... but it might be that he maybe expecting something for Valentines Day !!

FFS, don't kick the cat off the bed

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

All clear. lovely sunshine.....

It is pissing it down now!

I waited until the last moment to bring in yesterday's washing which hadn't quite dried, then as it was pouring down I knew that I only had a few minutes to do as many watering can runs as I could manage to get the patio plants done...!

The big question now is: Will my flood defenses hold up??

Living the dream...... 

• Haha 1

Visited Naklua this morning and got back to the condo before any rain started.  Certainly between noon and now there has been some prolonged periods of heavy rain.  Not been down on Beach Road this afternoon but wonder if there will be flood water on Beach Road Second Road and the neighbouring streets.

44 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

What's going on with all this rain in February? Normally, we might have one or two short, sharp showers in the month and that would be it. I've known rainy seasons that were drier than this!

I was just saying that to the wife while we were making a shopping run through the third straight day of rain here in Rayong.