Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 5/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, boydeste said:

Fresh veg with a can of bolognese sauce poured over the top. Very tasty. 

IMG_20200508_56591.jpg

This lock down is turning you into a damn fine cook MrB. Take away is fine an dandy but it's hard to beat a good home cooked meal. And the photography is top notch.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thumper63 said:

This lock down is turning you into a damn fine cook MrB. Take away is fine an dandy but it's hard to beat a good home cooked meal. And the photography is top notch.

Thanks mate, I do feel I should get a bit more adventurous though. It is saving me a fortune on takeaways too.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Thanks mate, I do feel I should get a bit more adventurous though. It is saving me a fortune on takeaways too.

Cooking is far easier than you think.I love it myself. 

And you know what is going into it. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Took her into Glasgow today, our usual Chinese wholesalers closed. We found a new one and stocked up.

Ok, hot and sour soup, then chicken with green pepper in black bean sauce.

Thanks dear Wife, enjoyed it.

IMG_20200509_211958.jpg

IMG_20200509_225455.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Got a delivery tonight , Indian set for one  .. poppadom , chicken tikka and onion bhaji starter  - garlic chilli chicken , vegetable curry , plain naan and pilau rice .. not bad for £16 

02E6E2F9-6B52-44B4-BB99-2C98DC488CF3.jpeg

8929F6AD-2F6A-4B46-8875-8B674FB5AEAC.jpeg

That looks good. Where I live good Indian food has never been cheap, but the buggers can get greedy as well, especially when they are closer to downtown. Remember paying $17++ CAD way back in 2005 for lunch buffet at the only spot I knew, a decade later my mate showed me a better spot that was $11, maybe 5 miles away. If you know people from that demographic, they will steer in the right direction.