Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Are you using the camera on your phone to take these photos? Because these pics are stunning.

Yes mate, I have a Samsung S9, it's so good I use it for all of my fish pictures now.

The SLR only gets used in low light conditions or for self takes.

The video is also very good too.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have been avoiding this thread and the breakfast club on Facebook for a while as its been torture. 

After 30 sessions of radiotherapy on my throat I lost All sense of taste. Everything I tried to get down tasted of nothing. 

I know that's hard to imagine but for someone who has always loved food and enjoyed cooking it was a nightmare. 

Now for the first time in a long while my taste buds are around 85%and my appetite has resumed. It has taken about 4 months for this to very gradually happen. 

So for the first time I can start to appreciate tbe appetising plates of food shown in this thread without feeling jealous

Keep it coming boys

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I have been avoiding this thread and the breakfast club on Facebook for a while as its been torture. 

After 30 sessions of radiotherapy on my throat I lost All sense of taste. Everything I tried to get down tasted of nothing. 

I know that's hard to imagine but for someone who has always loved food and enjoyed cooking it was a nightmare. 

Now for the first time in a long while my taste buds are around 85%and my appetite has resumed. It has taken about 4 months for this to very gradually happen. 

So for the first time I can start to appreciate tbe appetising plates of food shown in this thread without feeling jealous

Keep it coming boys

Good to see you're on the road to recovery mate....see my next post....

Filet steak for me with garlic mash,veg & pepper sauce.

Pork chop for the cook with refried baked potato & the rest.

£4 for that steak in Asda & you wouldn't get a better one from your butchers it was superb!

8ce42002-307c-49d5-8d4a-913bdd8cddf7.jpg

5c27bb1a-49d9-42d5-80e8-852b5be94751.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3