Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

30 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Trying to be healthy .. raw courgette, carrot and beetroot, baked sweet potato and chicken skewers 

F31DBF93-DCA5-41B9-AEAA-E54515DED14E.jpeg

2497CEF9-CBD1-49E3-8311-77CF2FC1C55B.jpeg

Looks great, use any sauce/mayo/vinaigrette or whatever? 

Just now, Krapow said:

Looks great, use any sauce/mayo/vinaigrette or whatever? 

Very small amount of salad cream .. want to start making my own vinaigrette ( olive oil , white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard on shopping list for next week .. ) 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Very small amount of salad cream .. want to start making my own vinaigrette ( olive oil , white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard on shopping list for next week .. ) 

Yea, I use the reduced fat French dressing or a vinaigrette, not too much difference. 

I like salad cream, but it's no way healthy lol, so unfortunately I try to avoid, even the low fat stuff. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Yea, I use the reduced fat French dressing or a vinaigrette, not too much difference. 

I like salad cream, but it's no way healthy lol, so unfortunately I try to avoid, even the low fat stuff. 

Sauces are my treat. When I make my sandwiches for work I butter one slice with low fat spread and the other with full fat mayonnaise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Trying to be healthy .. raw courgette, carrot and beetroot, baked sweet potato and chicken skewers 

F31DBF93-DCA5-41B9-AEAA-E54515DED14E.jpeg

2497CEF9-CBD1-49E3-8311-77CF2FC1C55B.jpeg

Ah, the old spiraliser -- sure I have one of them in a cupboard somewhere, along with a bread maker, pie maker, pannini press and God only knows what else that havn't seen the light of day in yonks!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

Took the car out for a run today, has been sitting for a while now and found this in a freezer shop. Kebab meat chips and cheese. Tasted a lot better than it looked. Couldn't argue for a quid, nice snack. 

IMG_20200603_173742.jpg

I love food like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/3/2020 at 5:42 AM, thumper63 said:

GF found a new recipe for a breakfast casserole.  This one she used spicy Italian sausage.  I loved it but it was way to salty for her. So I'll be eating off it all week...5555

Never thought about a casserole for breakfast, but that looks good so might give it a go once I'm home.

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

The wife is now making her own sausages, mostly Thai style but she is also starting to make English style sausages.

1591274662997.jpg

1591274689121.jpg

They look great. I am also making sausages but certainly don't have the same sizing skill as your wife. Mine look like that COVID daily deaths graph. 

saus.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/31/2020 at 11:41 AM, boydeste said:

The finished product.

IMG_20200531_13309.jpg

20 hours ago, boydeste said:

Sirloin steak and veg tonight. 

20200603_183019.jpg

9 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Not the best presentation as I poured the onions and buttered peppercorns over the veg and ribeye steak. 

IMG_20200604_55771.jpg

Something tells me Mr boydeste likes his steaks....

Either that, or it's all he knows how to cook!

🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Painter said:

Something tells me Mr boydeste likes his steaks....

Either that, or it's all he knows how to cook!

🙂

I do like my steak and I took a large delivery direct from the wholesale butchers. So it's steak 2 or 3 times a week.

Tomorrow it's another play with the slow cooker. I have 2 large chicken breasts defrosting in the fridge.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, monkey_omelette said:

They look great. I am also making sausages but certainly don't have the same sizing skill as your wife. Mine look like that COVID daily deaths graph. 

saus.JPG

She got the hog casing from Amazon, a good 42 meters, might last a while.  She just looked it up on Google and started making them this week. 

• Like 1

She got the hog casing from Amazon, a good 42 meters, might last a while.  She just looked it up on Google and started making them this week. 

My wife has just gone into the sausage making business part time here in Australia. She is getting $20 (400 baht) a kilo and I have had to buy her a larger sausage maker.
72cde003933fe0bccca1ee33698a7f5b.jpg
d4b779ed28c445650e1167e4d5d51c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1