Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

My wife has just gone into the sausage making business part time here in Australia. She is getting $20 (400 baht) a kilo and I have had to buy her a larger sausage maker.
72cde003933fe0bccca1ee33698a7f5b.jpg
d4b779ed28c445650e1167e4d5d51c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be a good business as she says she sees a lot for sale online and at good prices.  Her friends are asking for a supply.  Might have to invest in one of those shiny machines...

• Like 1

It could be a good business as she says she sees a lot for sale online and at good prices.  Her friends are asking for a supply.  Might have to invest in one of those shiny machines...

For my wife cooking is her passion. With the amount of effort she puts in I reckon she would only be making around $5 an hour.

The hospital she works at has plenty of overtime available which she doesn’t do as she prefers doing this in her spare time.

7 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

For my wife cooking is her passion. With the amount of effort she puts in I reckon she would only be making around $5 an hour.

The hospital she works at has plenty of overtime available which she doesn’t do as she prefers doing this in her spare time.

I would think giving sausages for payment to friends is one thing but beyond that I doubt it would be a good business. I would assume the hygiene and health and safety aspects of doing business would make production to the general public almost impossible for a lonely Thai without large investment.

Still it keeps her amused for a few hours and they do taste good.

20 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Had some of the ruby I did yesterday,just the curry & 'er indoors home cooked tarka dal & roti.

Tomorrow stingus ringus for sure.

32e710b0-5e52-4ed2-a7f8-64773abb338b.jpg

I was dead right about the stingus....even the roti had chili in it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, monkey_omelette said:

Looks good, I'm noticing the lack of carbs on your home cooked meals, are you on The Atkins?

No mate, but I am trying to keep my weight stable.

Keeping the carbs down seems to work for me.

Well, I have been up drinking beer all night .. got the munchies ... burned a couple of pork chops ( never mind ) .. made a couple of potatoes and a hot pepper, garlic, mushroom and onion salad smothered in olive oil and pepper ...

I was hungry so never mind how it all looked and tasted .. I ate it all

IMG_5157.JPG

IMG_5158.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Rack of lamb with garlic mash,beautiful

ed65c8bd-ed10-48a0-b883-8606739bb6f9.jpg

Looks great. Is that wine from M and S, been drinking one from there with a similar label that’s very nice.