Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

Was absolutely gutted to hear of The Progidy's Keith Flint's death.He had taken his own life.

Apart from being a long term member of the band he also owned a motorcycle race team,Team Traction Control,who won 4 Isle Of Man TT races.

Saw them play at a couple of raves back before they hit the big time.

RIP Keith.

17 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Was absolutely gutted to hear of The Progidy's Keith Flint's death.He had taken his own life.

Apart from being a long term member of the band he also owned a motorcycle race team,Team Traction Control,who won 4 Isle Of Man TT races.

Saw them play at a couple of raves back before they hit the big time.

RIP Keith.

No way! Quite the performer, I remember in the late 90’s the controversy surrounding Smack my Bitch Up. RIP

• Like 1

Just now, Golfingboy said:

No way! Quite the performer, I remember in the late 90’s the controversy surrounding Smack my Bitch Up. RIP

Their music evolved a fair bit over the years.I liked the early rave stuff best.

Popped many an E to this back in the day.😀

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Heard he did alot of coke years ago, that never works out usually in the long run.

52 is young....

That was my first though. But if you keep your b.p. in order shouldn't be as big of an issue. I'm guessing he didn't control his b.p. and it led up to him popping a cork.

Blood pressure is far more important than cholesterol. People always talking about cholesterol med's, etc. The big one to pay attention to and almost as easy to treat is b.p.

Edited by Glasseye

Oh my you cannot make this shit up. An Israeli billionaire has died at 65, from a heart attack during penis enlargement surgery. 

Alex Trebek just announced he has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He looks positive, but we all know how deadly this form is. I hope he pulls through

On 3/14/2019 at 9:05 AM, Stillearly said:

Was absolutely gutted and lost for words when one of my best mates who is very much embedded in F1 messaged me to tell me about Charlie passing. I met him a few times. Everything everyone else has already said about him is what I would say too. Charlie was a very, very, rare example of a truly nice guy doing a hugely difficult job.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2019 at 5:15 AM, Shaksey said:

Was absolutely gutted and lost for words when one of my best mates who is very much embedded in F1 messaged me to tell me about Charlie passing. I met him a few times. Everything everyone else has already said about him is what I would say too. Charlie was a very, very, rare example of a truly nice guy doing a hugely difficult job.

F1 paid their respects to Charlie today.

RIP

_106054484_whiting_trib_epa.jpg

_106055171_whiting_getty.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...