Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

5 hours ago, Tony Justice said:

I was watching Freddy Star at the nightclub in Watford ( forget the name ) the same day we attacked the Falkland Islands.

After his show was a guy playing a classical guitar set very good and the audience was silent until Freddie ran on the stage shouting the Argentinians have just shot down their own plain. The audience just burst into laughter the Spanish guitarist didn’t know what to do .

Another time saw him in a comedy show on ITV my friend knew the producer who was going crazy as Freddie was not sticking to his script but he was hilarious 

Either the Top Rank or Bailey's(same place)....I was in Pattaya then & still on the reserve list for the RAF & on my way back to the UK soon afterwards.

All my mates were trying to wind me up saying I'd be in the Falklands soon.

I said you'll know pretty damn quick if I get called up....cos I'll be back in Pattaya pronto.

6 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Either the Top Rank or Bailey's(same place)....I was in Pattaya then & still on the reserve list for the RAF & on my way back to the UK soon afterwards.

All my mates were trying to wind me up saying I'd be in the Falklands soon.

I said you'll know pretty damn quick if I get called up....cos I'll be back in Pattaya pronto.

Baileys that’s the one 

Hawke restored my faith in the labour party,won 4 elections in a row,only lost PM when that prick Keatting white anted him.

felt very sad last night when the news come on,he was a good bloke.

nothing wrong with him,he loved sport,beer and the ladies.no fancy dan forsure

R.I.P. Hawkie, the silver haired bodgie

regards

grayray

• Like 1

Grumpy Cat (real name Tardar Sauce), the world's most famous cat thanks to the Internet, has passed away at age 7.

grumpycat.jpg

The cat got it's grumpy look because of a physical distortion caused by feline dwarfism. It's believed Grumpy Cat's permanent scowl earned its owner as much as $100 million.

Evil