What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Coffee.

Apart from a couple of beers this week, I have cut right down on alcohol and stopped buying Vodka. It was getting too much. I have noticed that since I stopped drinking spirits, I have been feeling a bit anxious, especially in the evening.  Dependency can  creep upon you without realising it.

So soft drinks for me for a while and maybe just the odd pint of beer when pubs fully open next week in UK.  I was getting through 2.5 bottles of Vodka a week during lockdown. I bet I am not alone in that regard. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Coffee.

Apart from a couple of beers this week, I have cut right down on alcohol and stopped buying Vodka. It was getting too much. I have noticed that since I stopped drinking spirits, I have been feeling a bit anxious, especially in the evening.  Dependency can  creep upon you without realising it.

So soft drinks for me for a while and maybe just the odd pint of beer when pubs fully open next week in UK.  I was getting through 2.5 bottles of Vodka a week during lockdown. I bet I am not alone in that regard. 

Last time I drank vodka was in Poland in 1985 but I have had a few other drinks since then lol

Edited by Horizondave