What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

5 minutes ago, bob lt said:

Dunno, it's currently available in Asda and Morrisons   :default_biggrin::default_biggrin::default_biggrin:

I have always managed to find it in most places I have worked.

I worked in Japan for 6 months and had great difficulty buying food for the room (eating out was easy!) so I found a place that sold frozen sprouts and I'd drink wine and eat sprouts in my room watching Japanese TV.

I sure know how to live the high life!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have always managed to find it in most places I have worked.

I worked in Japan for 6 months and had great difficulty buying food for the room (eating out was easy!) so I found a place that sold frozen sprouts and I'd drink wine and eat sprouts in my room watching Japanese TV.

I sure know how to live the high life!!

I prefer peanuts, I think I would break a tooth on frozen sprouts. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Looks good. Are there any other local beers available in Malta? Nothing wrong with sticking with one you enjoy, just curious as to what might be available.

I must admit I have not really enquired; I will look down the full drinks menu at tomorrow evening's dinner.  Just on the periphery they do a pomegranate liqure which I had a sample of this morning and enjoyed.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Looks good. Are there any other local beers available in Malta? Nothing wrong with sticking with one you enjoy, just curious as to what might be available.

Spoke to waitress this evening who advised that except for the below others were imported.

16C125E4-A690-402C-B34A-D298E7D9BADC.jpeg

B39DA9B6-102A-498A-9FEF-841E4644D915.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1