What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Not seen it mate.

I hear they have started marketing a zero alcohol version.  Will be interesting to see if it is any good.

My first reaction to this marketing idea was, "no way". But then... I thought, hmmm Guinness is so good I could see it. 

I have often said drinking Guinness is like drinking breakfast.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I bought some of those from Siamburi's delivery service. They have to be the weakest, worst tasting powdered soup I have ever tasted.

A few packets of the mulligatawny one were a regular in my bag for years coming to Thailand for a (now deceased) expat mate of mine.  He couldn't get enough of them.

3 hours ago, KWA said:

A few packets of the mulligatawny one were a regular in my bag for years coming to Thailand for a (now deceased) expat mate of mine.  He couldn't get enough of them.

Yep. I love most brands but the Ainsley Harriet ones that I bought were pretty tasteless. 

EDIT = I've just added a pack to my next order to give it a try. 79 Baht for a pkt of 3.

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The Sheffield lads I worked with years ago would hang you from the tower by your testicles if they saw you do that !!!

When you spend long periods out in the wild lakeside, you learn to improvise. Quite often the milk will go off and I found out that adding coffee mate was much better than black tea.

I promise to do some shopping later to keep the Sheffield boys happy. :default_fun:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm "blending" my homebrew strawberry wine with Siam Sato. The outcome is something between Mateus Rose and Anjou Rose. Except that I am too drunk to remember the ratio...

Ah well. Start again !! 

I admire your perseverance, well done Sir Dangle......

Drinking a pint of Drummer Boy at the Pen Y Cae Inn within the Brecon Beacons.

The beer is from the Grey Trees Brewery in Aberdare. 

The beer was produced as a tribute to the drummer of the Stereophonics who sadly died years ago.

IMG20211009130534.jpg

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1