What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

18 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Tried the new to me Leo 8 last night. Found it really nice.

Is 8 the minimum number of cans you have to drink to feel a buzz?

In my Bangkok outdoor beer bar days I could Leo with ice all night long and still walk a straight line. With a little help from a friend, of course.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

It's only 5.1, not sure why they market it as strong. 

Tastes a bit less largery if that's a word. Lol

I usually drink ordinary Leo when out and about but used to buy My Beer (Singha Light) by the case from wholesalers for the room.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

First beer of the year ...

A1AD9F5C-977E-4441-B732-F01863757178.jpeg

and the second 

E7B35711-5CD8-4237-89C5-ADBFE23D3CCA.jpeg

follwed by a Pernod , white wine , red wine , pudding wine , Stella and other stuff ..........

It pisses me off when damn good breweries have to use ponsy wanky names for their brews to attract ponsy wanker drinkers. (not you obviously!)

Ringwood Best and Ringwood 49er are 2 of the best bitters ...............in the world!

I grew up a gypsy knife fight away from Ringwood and it deserves better than being called "ding doon dobble gibbley wablley shite bollocks" or whatever its full pedigree name is ...

Jeeeez it is like having a ponsy wanky board name like Derek Dangleberries !!!

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 4

Fuckin 'ell @Stillearly has got me buzzin now .....

Fake fizzy ciders will never taste as good old ORIGINAL farm scrumpy despite what the marketing label says much the same as the wanker that replaced good old Adge Cutler ....

And don't you fuckers dare mention Black Rat cider from Bowerhill Melksham....a fucking housing estate!!

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fake fizzy ciders will never taste as good old ORIGINAL farm scrumpy 

And don't you fuckers dare mention Black Rat cider from Bowerhill Melksham....a fucking housing estate!!

Mr. Dangle, i fully agree with both of your statements above. Many ciders have been heading in the Gay / poncey direction for a while now, but as with many things in life, it's hard to equal, let alone beat the original....

Cider should be made from apples, not pears any type of berry or indeed anything other than apples.

Black Rat to me tastes like the contents of an old car battery, and a cheap battery at that, bloody awful stuff.......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Cider should be of the white variety, about 8%, come in a 3 litre plastic bottle, and weather permitting, ideally drunk straight from the bottle on a park bench. 

Coincidentally my delayed Xmas parcel that arrived 10 days ago contained a sachet of cider yeast and several sachets of Sparkling yeast.I checked on the internet and it seems they are the same thing...

Tesco Lotus has just ended a special offer on Tipco apple juice..... Guess what I shall be doing in 6 weeks...

Here is a clue !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. Dangle, I've found, or rather the Mrs. did, that Lazada or Shopee is a good place to buy cartons of juice from. I love the pomelo juice and it can be hard to find in the shops, so she orders a case as and when from Shopee which is normally delivered to our door the next day. The price is very good too.....

Edited by SteveBC
  • Great Info 2

On 2/1/2022 at 12:25 AM, Nightcrawler said:

What I always order in a pub when available. 

..along with 2 rent boys and a packet of cheese and onion crisps.

Currently being a bit of a rebel, enjoying a "snakebite" - Corona mixed with half an Aspalls. Only one mind, they're pretty strong.

Edited by Butch