What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Aspalls Cider. Desperately needed.

Had to reinstall a 2 Way zone valve on our home plumbing system (Corgi £40 cheaper than Honeywell, no idea why but Corgi it is). Wiring was a mess and I'm crap at electrics so it took me an age.

Turns out it wasn't just the Zone valve control box, the actual Valve itself is knackered as the rads get warm with the hot water demand (yes, the one I left in the box as I didn't want to bleed down the system as I don't know how to).

Then, My Dad calls, his laptop isn't working, can I fix it. Done.

Mrs wants me to cook. Chicken Adobo. Done.

Cat has done a huge dump in the herb patch, can I clean it up and reprimand the cat severely. Done.

Dropped off flowers and card to my Mum's grave. Done.

Soon going to settle down with Foo Fighters and a bit of Queen to relax awhile .

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Guinness with a splash of black. A first for me. Just takes the edge off it.

20220410_185124.jpg

My missus used to drink that when she first came over here,but it was in a half pint glass & a third of that would be blackcurrant juice....yuk!

7 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

My missus used to drink that when she first came over here,but it was in a half pint glass & a third of that would be blackcurrant juice....yuk!

This was about a table spoon full in a pint, quite enjoyed it but don't see it as a regular thing.

Ultra Low Carb Beer 1.8 Gms of carb per 375 ml can.

1 Can of regular VB (Victoria Bitter) has 10.9 gms carb per can

So I can have 6 Low carb beers for just less than the the Carbs in 1 regular VB can. 😋

Tastes pretty good as well. Bit less alcohol @ 4.9%. VB is 5.5%

Also about a third less calories - 96 compared to 146 for VB.

Pure Blonde - Ultra Low Carb Beer.png

Edited by Zeb
  • Thumbs Up 1