What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Was tired of walking around the city, so finally popped into an Irish pub. Nice little basement with a sidewalk terrace. I know COVID is forcing all these spots to recoup their losses and inflation is way up, but $10 CAD before 15% tax AND a tip….for so-so house lager……now I’m happy I stay home 99% of the time. I live in the cheapest province for beer, basically 2-3 pints here = 24 Heineken bottles……enough said. 

C2137830-19DC-43A9-A445-514B6ECF55CE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Ok new spot I’m down to $7.75 for this IPA….by 2 am I’ll be paying Soi Buakhao prices…..

image.jpg

Glad to see your on the ale now Golfy, as opposed to bland and pissy lager...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Just been walking for an hour so time for a bit of people watching accompanied by a jug of Sangria.

20220521_122857.jpg

Can you bloody believe it!!

I came on here to say that I was drinking my shitty Nadine in a bag mixed 50/50 with Sato and that it tastes like Sangria !!!!

Cheers!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bournville drinking chocolate...with a teaspoon of biofibre organic prebiotic inulin,good for gut health,,,im defo not in thailand !,,last few weeks my gut has felt  full even tho ive not eating a lot ,anytime of day,,just a weird sensation in the gut,,,heard about this gluten free high in soluble fibre stuff,,£12 from golden greens thought what the heck take it to work with me  and try it ,,,feels better already and apparently helps sleep,tho hard to tell about sleep cos sleep good most nights at work anyhow.Has no taste at all.

• Like 2

Bournville drinking chocolate...with a teaspoon of biofibre organic prebiotic inulin,good for gut health,,,im defo not in thailand !,,last few weeks my gut has felt  full even tho ive not eating a lot ,anytime of day,,just a weird sensation in the gut,,,heard about this gluten free high in soluble fibre stuff,,£12 from golden greens thought what the heck take it to work with me  and try it ,,,feels better already and apparently helps sleep,tho hard to tell about sleep cos sleep good most nights at work anyhow.Has no taste at all.

Got a dozen Stella’s for a get together coming Saturday, same time decided to support the local Frenchmen and the microbreweries. But most of the others @$5/pint, well their sales to me will remain “micro”. Love to encourage small business, but you can’t almost charge jazz club rates, inside a supermarket IMO

Anyway, this IPA is very good, and affordable too

image.jpg

• Like 1