Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

I paid a quick visit to Le Pub, late this afternoon, where I spoke to Phil @misteregg.  He was back on duty in the premises.  As I think most know, Phil was discharged from hospital with medication; he is due to see an appropriate consultant in due course.  He hopes to get on the forum later today.

• Great Info 5

46 minutes ago, john luke said:

I paid a quick visit to Le Pub, late this afternoon, where I spoke to Phil @misteregg.  He was back on duty in the premises.  As I think most know, Phil was discharged from hospital with medication; he is due to see an appropriate consultant in due course.  He hopes to get on the forum later today.

Good to hear although sounds a bit premature to me.

Take it easy Phil mate!

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, john luke said:

Great news

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.

15 months of disruption but the bar is still open, albeit as a restaurant and unable to sell alcohol.

We open at midday and close at 7:00pm every day. There have been some good days but generally just opening up for my own mental health and that of the girls and happy to stick two fingers up to Covid-19.

Many thanks to John Luke for posting a few pictures. I have some of the food that we currently sell and a picture of the new menu.

My health is up and down, some day feel good, some days not so. Please don’t tell me to take it easy, it’s never going to happen.

I have changed my diet, lost weight and urge myself to loose more every day.

Hooe to see you all soon.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 7/7/2021 at 10:42 PM, Krapow said:

One does not!

The pic reminds of chip pan chips back in the day, delish.

Love the smell fresh made proper chips with lashings of salt and vinegar 😋

Yes, it’s the way my Mum made them. Only difference is she put a lot of pepper in the oil but I don’t. Keep the oil clean.