Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Next week’s special is slow cooked lamb Irish stew

E6A1936F-7CDE-490A-B1E4-CB48DC72FF0A.jpeg

Used to be my favourite hangover food, easy to eat and keep down.

All the food you have posted pics of looks great, i just wish i was there to partake, and i wish you every success to get through this until vaccines make it able to get back to some sort of normality.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

I have that

So did I and purchased in Big C after much hunting around and much used, much loved and sadly left behind in Bangsaray.

I have a "jack of all trades" replacement in my Scottish kitchen but it is not the same.

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

So did I and purchased in Big C after much hunting around and much used, much loved and sadly left behind in Bangsaray.

I have a "jack of all trades" replacement in my Scottish kitchen but it is not the same.

I paused for a second when I saw this headline just now in The Standard .... worried about your new crockpot ....

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/edinburgh-fire-george-iv-bridge-old-town-closed-b952038.html

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I would imagine it was just for photo purposes!

Possibly so, but it still looks bloody good, i like my soups thick with noticeable bits of whatever in.

A nice slab of butter to go with the crusty bread, possibly the odd beer or five too, happy days..........

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Possibly so, but it still looks bloody good, i like my soups thick with noticeable bits of whatever in.

A nice slab of butter to go with the crusty bread, possibly the odd beer or five too, happy days..........

I agree, it does look good, especially if the delivery girl stays for afters!

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

I agree, it does look good, especially if the delivery girl stays for afters!

It is pissing down with rain at the moment. The poor girl would have to get out of her wet clothes and would need a good rub down with a dry towel followed by snuggling up under my duvet (which hasn't seen a washing machine since David Batty last scored from the penalty spot)