Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Enjoy yourself mate!

I can't think of any other business that deserves customers more than Le Pub.... Even if it is just "7/11" serving times!

If you're about DD come along and join in the fun, you'd be most welcome. I'm looking at the evening as i don't drink during the day.   

• Thanks 1

This serving of alcohol is still just restaurants though isn't it.  Also don't these restaurants need a special licence which determines what they can sell.

I could spend an evening in Le Pub if it is deemed a restaurant and serving alcohol but for most coming to Pattaya I would think they are looking for the bars and go gos to open. For those in town though it is a move forward.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Starshine said:

2 pm till 5pm 

5pm till 11pm

Like the old pub hours in the UK back in the 80s. What a dog's dinner the authorities are making of all this.

Give a man a bit of power and a yellow hi-vis jacket and watch out ..... or a fancy general's hat !!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Horizondave said:

This serving of alcohol is still just restaurants though isn't it.  Also don't these restaurants need a special licence which determines what they can sell.

I could spend an evening in Le Pub if it is deemed a restaurant and serving alcohol but for most coming to Pattaya I would think they are looking for the bars and go gos to open. For those in town though it is a move forward.

It is my understanding that Le Pub is licensed as a restaurant (many bars selling food are not) but restaurants need this additional "approval" to meet the health requirements.

No doubt Phil has this in hand.

• Like 3