Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

6 minutes ago, misteregg said:

I’m not in a rush. Just got the CCTV in and fire regulations done, so will apply for a licence next week. 
I haven’t got any partners or investors and I’m trying to not employ a mamasang as they just complicate things. I’ve set a very difficult task for myself so I will see if I succeed. 
Should be open next month fingers crossed. 
Don’t expect fireworks from day one. All good bars start off slow. Maybe 5-10 girls to start it’s. It’s a small bar so should be ok. 
See you all soon. 

Will you still be doing daytime deliveries..??

I may have some miserable fuckers visit me next week to drink my high quality homebrew wine and was thinking some trippppple cooked chips may cheer the fuckers up.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

I’m not in a rush. Just got the CCTV in and fire regulations done, so will apply for a licence next week. 
I haven’t got any partners or investors and I’m trying to not employ a mamasang as they just complicate things. I’ve set a very difficult task for myself so I will see if I succeed. 
Should be open next month fingers crossed. 
Don’t expect fireworks from day one. All good bars start off slow. Maybe 5-10 girls to start it’s. It’s a small bar so should be ok. 
See you all soon. 

Any pics of the staff 😎

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

18 hours ago, misteregg said:

Next door, s most of you know, will be called Milk and will be a closed topless bar. Lady dancers only and no ladyboys . 
It’s not cheap, no draught beer and no smoking. It will however have, a small lineup of very nice ladies, quiet music and fun. 
Going to open some time in October. 

91C2C968-F260-4D5E-936B-60178C5547FE.jpeg

41691DEA-AB06-4ED1-BF6C-022B310C94FE.jpeg

3BB33A93-21C8-4C50-BEA6-CEBA01148A88.jpeg

Someone else had a similar idea for naming their bar. Doubt it's topless though. On Bong Koch Soi 3.
P9180003.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/17/2022 at 5:51 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Will you still be doing daytime deliveries..??

I may have some miserable fuckers visit me next week to drink my high quality homebrew wine and was thinking some trippppple cooked chips may cheer the fuckers up.

Sorry mate. The new opening hours at 4:00pm till 3:00am from October 1 st

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, misteregg said:

The new bar will be more gogo prices with some top shelf girls. Drinks and barfines won’t be cheap. 
The idea is you have two bars, a beer bar with nice priced drinks and girls and then Milk which will be more expensive and possibly more exclusive. 

Would be nice to know what your prices will be as the post almost appears to try to put some of us off. Could be the case but surely your offering will be what attracts or doesn't. You do know all the members here are loaded and the ambiance and service will be more important than prices lol.

An invite to all members to enter the new establishment once open will be welcome as all go gos do draft beer surely, even I can afford a draft and sometimes even push the boat out to buy a beer but promise not to touch the merchandise if too exclusive.

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Sorry mate. The new opening hours at 4:00pm till 3:00am from October 1 st

No problems, mate.

I still have memories of you riding over here during lockdown when a massive thunderstorm hit and you turned up in your pervy plastic mac looking like a very large used condom!

There are very few that witnessed your personal commitment to your business whilst other business owners were winging and a whining. I wish you the very best of luck with Milk.!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

On 9/24/2022 at 10:48 AM, Horizondave said:

An invite to all members to enter the new once open will be welcome as all go gos do draft beer surely, even I can afford a draft and sometimes even push the boat out to buy a beer but promise not to touch the merchandise if too exclusive.

The downside of having a small line up of "Top Shelf" eye candy is what happens when the best 3 or 4 get bar fined early every night and they will if they are that good?

Even if one has no intention of bar fining a girl very few customers will enter or stay in a bar that has no atmosphere and having the girls around is an important component of that atmosphere. 

I wouldn't promise not to touch the merchandise. 🤣

If I was on a night out with the lads and I chose to buy one of the girls an over priced lady drink or two then I would not be adverse to her getting touch and feely with me. The downside of being such a hansum man as they always tell me. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Jambo said:

The downside of being such a hansum man as they always tell me. 😄

I hope you do know why the correct spelling in Pattaya is "hansum" instead of "handsome"?

That disappearing "d" is just lazy pronunciation, but the "sum" part refers to the nice sum of money in your wallet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 4:48 PM, Horizondave said:

Would be nice to know what your prices will be as the post almost appears to try to put some of us off. Could be the case but surely your offering will be what attracts or doesn't. You do know all the members here are loaded and the ambiance and service will be more important than prices lol.

An invite to all members to enter the new establishment once open will be welcome as all go gos do draft beer surely, even I can afford a draft and sometimes even push the boat out to buy a beer but promise not to touch the merchandise if too exclusive.

We aren’t doing draft beer and I don’t talk about prices online. I’m just saying it’s not a cheap priced bar. 
Everyone from 247 is welcome. I’m not having an opening party or even announcing it, I’m just opening with passing grade and a few regulars till I get it right. Then I’ll promote it again. 
Hope to see you and your friends Dave. 

• Like 3
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/26/2022 at 8:26 PM, Jambo said:

The downside of having a small line up of "Top Shelf" eye candy is what happens when the best 3 or 4 get bar fined early every night and they will if they are that good?

Even if one has no intention of bar fining a girl very few customers will enter or stay in a bar that has no atmosphere and having the girls around is an important component of that atmosphere. 

I wouldn't promise not to touch the merchandise. 🤣

If I was on a night out with the lads and I chose to buy one of the girls an over priced lady drink or two then I would not be adverse to her getting touch and feely with me. The downside of being such a hansum man as they always tell me. 😄

I’m sure there will be enough girls for everyone. I don’t know till I open it mate. Let’s see. Nice to hear from you and hope you and family are well. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Jambo said:

How is the the A Team tit totty recruitment coming along? :default_blum:

Looking forward to seeing the new line up.

Sorry I am not able to visit in person as I hoped I might this month. Sadly going to have to wait until my hip gets sorted.

13 girls tonight. All look great. This is Milk, next door to Le Pub

19B7419F-22A8-4279-A559-694DD980FB40.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1