NFL

Stillearly

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

What a stop at goal line by KC! And a video review that goes against Brady......what’s the world coming to? Next thing you know, Joe Biden will be leading the country FFS

That was brilliant, but then they screw up on stuff that should be easy .... 

• Thumbs Up 1

Something started in the mid 1990’s where Canadian viewers were denied to chance to see the actual USA commercials that cost $5m per 30 seconds. 

But I am shocked to have just seen an Under Armour ad featuring.......Anthony Joshua. Don’t know if Mike Tyson was ever doing ads during the snooker or World Cup.....but congrats, that’s big £ for him

12 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Something started in the mid 1990’s where Canadian viewers were denied to chance to see the actual USA commercials that cost $5m per 30 seconds. 

But I am shocked to have just seen an Under Armour ad featuring.......Anthony Joshua. Don’t know if Mike Tyson was ever doing ads during the snooker or World Cup.....but congrats, that’s big £ for him

We get that ad on U.K.commercial tv ... I'm watching the BBC , no adverts at all , they even silence the US commentary if they mention a sponsor , think there is a couple of second delay ...  🙂 

19 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

We get that ad on U.K.commercial tv ... I'm watching the BBC , no adverts at all , they even silence the US commentary if they mention a sponsor , think there is a couple of second delay ...  🙂 

I have to research the reasons why, but not going to happen today. I remember a Nike one way back around 1990, where the ad was so fast they flashed like 30 new shoe models in 4 seconds. One “cool kid” at school just bragged how he put the VHS in slow motion and saw every shoe.......how times have changed

Edited by Golfingboy

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, fygjam said:

A true legend. At 6’0”, not easy to dominate like he did, many great QB are 6’4”+......

But the one record he will never have is held by the guy who replaced him in San Diego. Philip Rivers, 9 kids and counting

• 5 months later...