NFL

Stillearly

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Cowboys-Pats I’m watching now, good game. Jags finally broke their losing streak in England, what a curve on Wright’s FG, never seen a ball flight like that and sneak in too

Watched the Jags game, showed it live on BBC2. Wright kicked a similar length goal a little earlier as well. Brilliant finish to the game. Enjoyed watching it. 

16 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Watched the Jags game, showed it live on BBC2. Wright kicked a similar length goal a little earlier as well. Brilliant finish to the game. Enjoyed watching it. 

That’s the one I was talking about, the winner was nice and straight but the previous one defied logic. First time in history a player has nailed multiple 50 yarders in the final 4 minutes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sure those of you who follow the NFL have already heard about this idiot, for those who have not, here it is…….From a wealthy young man to……ruined life in a second. Damn shame, RIP to the lady and her dog, cooked alive on a boulevard by a drunk athlete going 250 km/h, too cheap to call a cab 

https://people.com/crime/henry-ruggs-raiders-wide-receiver-facing-charge-dui-resulting-death/?amp=true

EEBB8642-50F0-4A21-B0A3-DFEA1B94624D.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Damn……a great Thursday nighter just ended. Steelers almost pulled off the greatest comeback ever, receiver dropped a perfect pass. Still would have needed 2-point conversion, whatever it was an amazing effort down by 29.

Our departed BM would have been proud

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, galenkia said:

Great finish to the Charger's Vs Chief's game Thursday night. Watched the second half before work Friday morning. Was 28 all at full time and Chief's scored a touchdown in overtime. 

Yes it was eh? Khun Kulce had quite the game, I’ve always admired the tight end position. Big guys who can catch a pass, yet very hard to tackle and block almost as well as a lineman. 

Was kind of sad to see the doctor who grew up 10 minutes from me, got traded from Chiefs to the Jets. Don’t think he wants to play much longer now that his MD is done, still can’t believe he took 2020 off and forfeited $8M USD. Good man

• Like 1

Patriots vs Colts was good earlier. Was 20-0 to Colts at one point, then Patriots got it back to 20-17. 

Surely they can't nick an improbable win?. But no, 2 minutes to go and Jonathan Taylor gets a touchdown for the Colts in the final quarter. Great game, was watching it from half way through the 2nd quarter. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Patriots vs Colts was good earlier. Was 20-0 to Colts at one point, then Patriots got it back to 20-17. 

Surely they can't nick an improbable win?. But no, 2 minutes to go and Jonathan Taylor gets a touchdown for the Colts in the final quarter. Great game, was watching it from half way through the 2nd quarter. 

Sounds like your getting into the NFL!! Second great game this week.

Not so enthused about tonight's match ups. Will watch the first one as live on my Sky Q box and ff through any ads/pundit chat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Sounds like your getting into the NFL!! Second great game this week.

Not so enthused about tonight's match ups. Will watch the first one as live on my Sky Q box and ff through any ads/pundit chat.

Yeah,been watching a lot of it since recently getting SKY Sports on NOW TV.

Only used to see it now and again on regular TV.

Love to go to a game at Spurs one day if you fancy it.

57 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Love to go to a game at Spurs one day if you fancy it.

Definitely- saw Tampa Bay getting beat by Carolina there it was fantastic!

Got a top ticket for around £100, looked this year and the same seat for a game was around the £250 mark🤯.

I'll definitely be on for it next year, even it's a cheap seat up in the Gods. Stadium is incredible and the atmosphere around the ground is fantastic for the NFL games-  way, way better than Wembley.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Definitely- saw Tampa Bay getting beat by Carolina there it was fantastic!

Got a top ticket for around £100, looked this year and the same seat for a game was around the £250 mark🤯.

I'll definitely be on for it next year, even it's a cheap seat up in the Gods. Stadium is incredible and the atmosphere around the ground is fantastic for the NFL games-  way, way better than Wembley.

Definitely mate,can imagine the atmosphere being great.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

How unfortunate.

Unvaccinated NFL star Kirk Cousins gets Covid-19 at the worst time

Unvaccinated quarterback Kirk Cousins, who said he was going to be “vigilant” about avoiding close contacts, has tested positive to Covid-19.

Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins is out for Sunday’s game against the Packers, after the team placed him on the reserve/Covid-19 list Friday.

The Vikings’ backup quarterback Sean Mannion is also out on the Covid-19 reserve list, but could return before Sunday’s NFC North matchup. He was placed on the list last Sunday.

Go Pack...