Non active members in the VIP section...!

Lanzalad

Non active members in the VIP section will be demoted out of the VIP section to the lower levels..

We have the VIP section so members can post freely but some VIP members don't login or post for months on end which is stopping new and up coming new member that post on the forum day in and day out.

The 4 members I removed from VIP into the open forum section have a very low post count and have been given access to the VIP section and in my book don't play the game.

So if you don't login or make any post over 60 days you will be considered for removal of the VIP status.

• Thumbs Up 5

45 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Non active members in the VIP section will be demoted out of the VIP section to the lower levels..

We have the VIP section so members can post freely but some VIP members don't login or post for months on end which is stopping new and up coming new member that post on the forum day in and day out.

The 4 members I removed from VIP into the open forum section have a very low post count and have been given access to the VIP section and in my book don't play the game.

So if you don't login or make any post over 60 days you will be considered for removal of the VIP status.

Well if that means there are vacancies then how about promoting someone. Like me!