COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

On 4/28/2020 at 8:27 AM, fforest said:

There is no doubt some deep esoteric meaning behind 33 and 66 but I have not studied the matter deep enough to know what it is...I know 33 is the highest degree freemason..

Yes, we can see some truly esoteric meanings behind 33 and 66. "33" is a master number in the  First and foremost,  33 is the international country code for telephone calls to France.

The Disney organization runs a set of highly exclusive private clubs at some of its parks called Club 33. 

Club-33-720x340.jpg

At one point, there was a 14-year wait for membership. See Everything You Need to Know About Disney’s Club 33.  The source is impeccable and an outstanding example of alternative media:  www.mickeyblog.com.

Here's the really spooky part.  At Disneyland in Anaheim, CA, Club 33 is located in premises above the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. That is an obvious connection to the Order of  Skull and Bones, one of the most mysterious and powerful secret societies in the world.  In 2000, both U.S. presidential candidates (George W. Bush, John Kerry) had been "Bonesmen," i.e.,  members of the society.

This is the symbol of the Order of Skull and Bones:    220px-Bones_logo.jpg

And this is from one of the displays at the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction:

pirates3.jpg

The alternate press has even revealed the skull and bones in the Disney display are real!  Are There Still Real Skeletons In Disneyland’s “Pirates of the Caribbean”?

Moreover, the Walt Disney logo is itself a Satanic symbol, the 666 sign of the beast.

disney.jpg

And there's are also direct connections to Pattaya.  This is another display at Pirates of the Caribbean:

tkp959293LARGE.jpg

The three characters in the display have locked down by the (British) Crown. I recognize those faces from  bars and restaurants on Soi Buakhao and now they have been locked down in Pattaya by the corona (crown) virus.  Clearly,  their fate had been prophesied by the association with Club 33!

Even more proof can be found.  Pattaya has a Pirates Hostess Bar (aka gentleman's club) on Soi Bongkot 8. 

pirates4.jpg

It uses a skull and crossbone symbol very similar to the "talking skeleton" at Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.

Liquor-store.jpg

And the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction below Club 33 has a clear reference to P4P, which Pattaya is all about.

pirates2.jpg

Pirates on Soi Bongkot 8  has a popular hostess named Cake and cakes are sold at Club 33.  Cake used to work at the Devil's Den, which is a "666" tie-in.   The evidence when "33" is interpreted correctly is overwhelming.

Here are several other spooky facts involving "33" that cry out for an alternative alternative explanation. Rolling Rock beer prints "33" on every bottle and can.  

pirates8.jpg

“33”: The Many Myths Behind The Rolling Rock Label

Basketball great Shaquille O'Neal wore jersey #33 during his first professional season with the Orlando Magic. 

shaq.jpg

"Orlando" sounds similar to "corona" and the two words have five letters in common, which indicates a close connection.  Note, too, the suspicious connection through the use of the word "magic."  That's not a coincidence!

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Larry Bird and Scottie Pippen also wore jersey #33.

Three.jpg

Abdul-Jabbar,  Bird and O'Neal are respectively ranked  as 3, 4 and 5 on the list of the greatest all-time NBA players.  3.4 and 5 is the smallest Pythagorean triple such that a²+b²=c² (the Pythagorean equation).  Scottie Pippen is ranked as the 22nd best NBA player and 3+4+5+22=34, which is close to 33.  In the Pythagorean tradition, 33 is a master number with significant mystical power.

"66" is double "33," giving it powers of its own.  However, it's most famous as the first two digits of 666, the sign of the beast. It is associated with Route 66,  which was one of the first interstate highways built for motorized vehicles. 

Route-66.JPG

It originally ran from Chicago to Los Angeles. There's a lot of weird stuff linked to Route 66,  including Area 51.

But my post has gotten waaaaay long and I think everyone will understand by now that's what most important with alternate explanations is the willingness to look for them.

Evil

coronasmaller.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Yes, we can see some truly esoteric meanings behind 33 and 66. "33" is a master number in the  First and foremost,  33 is the international country code for telephone calls to France.

The Disney organization runs a set of highly exclusive private clubs at some of its parks called Club 33. 

Club-33-720x340.jpg

At one point, there was a 14-year wait for membership. See Everything You Need to Know About Disney’s Club 33.  The source is impeccable and an outstanding example of alternative media:  www.mickeyblog.com.

Here's the really spooky part.  At Disneyland in Anaheim, CA, Club 33 is located in premises above the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. That is an obvious connection to the Order of  Skull and Bones, one of the most mysterious and powerful secret societies in the world.  In 2000, both U.S. presidential candidates (George W. Bush, John Kerry) had been "Bonesmen," i.e.,  members of the society.

And this is from one of the displays at the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction:

pirates3.jpg

The alternate press has even revealed the skull and bones in the Disney display are real!  Are There Still Real Skeletons In Disneyland’s “Pirates of the Caribbean”?

Moreover, the Walt Disney logo is itself a Satanic symbol, the 666 sign of the beast.

disney.jpg

And there's are also direct connections to Pattaya.  This is another display at Pirates of the Caribbean:

tkp959293LARGE.jpg

The three characters in the display have locked down by the (British) Crown. I recognize those faces from  bars and restaurants on Soi Buakhao and now they have been locked down in Pattaya by the corona (crown) virus.  Clearly,  their fate had been prophesied by the association with Club 33!

Even more proof can be found.  Pattaya has a Pirates Hostess Bar (aka gentleman's club) on Soi Bongkot 8. 

pirates4.jpg

It uses a skull and crossbone symbol very similar to the "talking skeleton" at Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.

Liquor-store.jpg

And the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction below Club 33 has a clear reference to P4P, which Pattaya is all about.

pirates2.jpg

Pirates on Soi Bongkot 8  has a popular hostess named Cake and cakes are sold at Club 33.  Cake used to work at the Devil's Den, which is a "666" tie-in.   The evidence when "33" is interpreted correctly is overwhelming.

Here are several other spooky facts involving "33" that cry out for an alternative alternative explanation. Rolling Rock beer prints "33" on every bottle and can.  

pirates8.jpg

Basketball great Shaquille O'Neal wore jersey #33 during his first professional season with the Orlando Magic. 

shaq.jpg

"Orlando" sounds similar to "corona" and the two words have five letters in common, which indicates a close connection.  Note, too, the suspicious connection through the use of the word "magic."  That's not a coincidence!

Three.jpg

Abdul-Jabbar,  Bird and O'Neal are respectively ranked  as 3, 4 and 5 on the list of the greatest all-time NBA players.  3.4 and 5 is the smallest Pythagorean triple such that a²+b²=c² (the Pythagorean equation).  Scottie Pippen is ranked as the 22nd best NBA player and 3+4+5+22=34, which is close to 33.  In the Pythagorean tradition, 33 is a master number with significant mystical power.

"66" is double "33," giving it powers of its own.  However, it's most famous as the first two digits of 666, the sign of the beast. It is associated with Route 66,  which was one of the first interstate highways built for motorized vehicles.  It originally ran from Chicago to Los Angeles. There's a lot of weird stuff linked to Route 66,  including Area 51.

But my post has gotten waaaaay long and I think everyone will understand by now that's what most important with alternate explanations is the willingness to look for them.

Evil

coronasmaller.jpg

800px-Route66_sign.jpg

It took me exactly 33 minutes (give or take a few) to get through that post.

I'm convinced.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2020 at 5:32 PM, Evil Penevil said:

Club-33-720x340.jpg

pirates3.jpg

disney.jpg

tkp959293LARGE.jpg

pirates4.jpg

Liquor-store.jpg

pirates2.jpg

pirates8.jpg

shaq.jpg

Three.jpg

"66" is double "33," giving it powers of its own.  However, it's most famous as the first two digits of 666, the sign of the beast. It is associated with Route 66,  which was one of the first interstate highways built for motorized vehicles.  It originally ran from Chicago to Los Angeles. There's a lot of weird stuff linked to Route 66,  including Area 51.

Evil

coronasmaller.jpg

800px-Route66_sign.jpg

Edited by fforest
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jambo said:

How can you possibly have social distancing on an aeroplane?

Leaving the central seat empty is no answer both from an airline economic viewpoint and achieving the non-infection objective.

I cannot believe I read this but one of the proposals in Thailand reintroducing (internal?) flights was leaving the last two rows empty for people who are sick.

Well now they are talking about planes only be loaded to no more than 20% factor for years to come so airfares will sky rocket. Well I am hoping this info (across media/TV etc) is basically fake because I am beginning to think the world is going mad. 

7 hours ago, KWA said:

He is being promoted.  Colonel Tom from now on please.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52472132

Just seen this on the BBC site, Colonel Tom was on Blankety Blank in 1983.

He's outlived most of the panel- Roy Kinnear, Beryl Read, Sir Patrick Moore and Freddie Starr ( +1 Hamster)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08bw9lr

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, farangme said:

yeah, the situation's ever changing, too many maybes and not enough plans with hard facts and dates.

Your right, seems many governments are just making it up as they go along. A week later everything changes again, rinse and repeat. 

I'll just sit it out here and take it as it comes, being an ex service hand who mostly worked ad-hoc this is a piece of piss.

• Like 2

And he's broken the GBP £30 million mark.  Not just broken, but smashed it and there's still a few hours to go.

I don't mind admitting there's been a tear in my eye a few times hearing/seeing what he's done and the public reaction to it.

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I only watch the evening briefing on bbc now. 

Same same same... Doing my feckin head in.  

Must be the same for millions of others here in UK. 

I gave up, cancelled my TV licence and took the ariel out. Never had a TV licence before, Wife wanted one. But now, no more British TV for me.

Edited by farangme

1 hour ago, KWA said:

And he's broken the GBP £30 million mark.  Not just broken, but smashed it and there's still a few hours to go.

I don't mind admitting there's been a tear in my eye a few times hearing/seeing what he's done and the public reaction to it.

image.png

He's done a great job.

Sadly a significant percentage of that 30 million will be spent on NHS bureaucracy. 

Diversity officers, environmental sustainability officers, procurement managers.

Don't dare criticise the golden cow that is the NHS. If you criticise the NHS it means you hate doctors and nurses and want to kill old people...

🙄

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

He's done a great job.

Sadly a significant percentage of that 30 million will be spent on NHS bureaucracy. 

Diversity officers, environmental sustainability officers, procurement managers.

Don't dare criticise the golden cow that is the NHS. If you criticise the NHS it means you hate doctors and nurses and want to kill old people...

🙄

I hope they give big payouts to the families of the NHS workers who have died helping the virus victims. 

14 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

He's done a great job.

🙄

It's going to the Association of NHS charities, not directly to the NHS itself 

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/NHScharities-COVID19URGENTAPPEAL

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I hope they give big payouts to the families of the NHS workers who have died helping the virus victims. 

60k payouts announced yesterday.

The govt should put another 0 on that 30 million and divide it between all the nurses, porters, cooks, cleaners and social care staff.

One lump sum tax free payment.

Take it from the foreign aid budget.

Time to put our own people first.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

60k payouts announced yesterday.

The govt should put another 0 on that 30 million and divide it between all the nurses, porters, cooks, cleaners and social care staff.

One lump sum tax free payment.

Take it from the foreign aid budget.

Time to put our own people first.

Yep, That foreign aid budget only gets wasted. 

• Like 2

Just now, galenkia said:

Yep, That foreign aid budget only gets wasted. 

But it's wacist to say that.

I mean who else is going to pay for the masterati sports cars and mansions that brutal African dictators need.

It has to be the British taxpayer. Nobody else is stupid enough to do so.

• Thumbs Up 1