COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

32 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It's that rare breed of Neli with the optional extra of a fitted sprung loaded trunk.:default_fun:

Now get that wine open young man.

Selfie!

Fucking needed that after reading the last few pages!

104165899-Buckfast.1910x1000.jpg

Edited by Krapow
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

I am impressed.....

No, really....🙄🙄🙄🙄

The level of medical and scientific knowledge on this board is amazing. I mean, specially for a Pattaya mongerers forum.

Now we just need Pete / Colin on board, and we'll be able to do online medical consulting.

And save lives ....😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

FFS, get me a Bintang ! 

don't know about "knowledge"but there is a couple of cut and paste merchants,

they must search the net for copy that agrees with their thoughts and download it to the forum.

especially the "climate hoaxers" :default_deadhorse:

regards

grayray

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

It's that rare breed of Neli with the optional extra of a fitted sprung loaded trunk.:default_fun:

Now get that wine open young man.

He's on more than wine, that's the rantings of a class A loonie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

the current plans are about slowing the spread and making sure health services are not overwhelmed  .... I really don't understand how people don't get this 

not in Australia,we still have lockdown with less than a 10th of the USAs population,and only 94 deaths with nearly half of them from 3 places,Cruise ship and 2 agecare places.

cause we are still a month from Winter so those numbers will change for sure.

atleast the NRL starts back up in 26days GO THE CHOOKS

regards

grayray

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, grayray said:

not in Australia,we still have lockdown with less than a 10th of the USAs population,and only 94 deaths with nearly half of them from 3 places,Cruise ship and 2 agecare places.

cause we are still a month from Winter so those numbers will change for sure.

atleast the NRL starts back up in 26days GO THE CHOOKS

regards

grayray

Stay safe Ray.

This is a "slice-of-life" report from the state of Idaho.  All of the 60 deaths in Idaho were people over 50.  Idaho is one of the larger U.S. states in terms of area (ranks 14th), but is sparsely populated with only 1.8 million people (ranks 44th in population density). About 90% of the population is white.

The governor announced a few days ago that on May 1, the state would begin a gradual easing of coronavirus restrictions.

The pattern seen in Idaho has been repeated in many areas, with 75% or more of the deaths from coronavirus  occurring in people 65 or older.

Evil

coronasmaller.jpg

Idaho.JPG

All 60 of Idaho’s coronavirus-related 
deaths have had one thing in common — age

BY RACHEL ROBERTS AND CHADD CRIPE
APRIL 29, 2020 04:00 AM, UPDATED APRIL 30, 2020 01:22 PM

The coronavirus has been particularly deadly for Idaho’s elderly population, with 58 of the 60 reported deaths occurring in individuals 60 or older.

Cases of COVID-19 have resulted in the deaths of 38 Idahoans over the age of 80 (63.3% of the state’s total) and claimed another 12 lives of patients in their 70s and eight in their 60s. The remaining two deaths occurred in patients in their 50s, according to information collected by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

People over 60 account for 96.7% of Idaho’s deaths.During an April 30 press conference, IDHW Director Dave Jeppesen said of Idaho’s 60 coronavirus deaths, “about 29” have been residents of long-term care facilities. There are “about 12” such facilities with active cases, and “about 176” staff or patients have tested positive across 18 facilities, he said.

(LINK)

Edited by Evil Penevil

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Stay safe Ray.

thanks mate,looks like iam going to wait around till they find a vaccination,so its stay home,wear mask and gloves when I go out for the next year or so.had a mate over yesterday he sat on the patio and i sat inside,but from today we can have up to 2 people in your house.so me sister and neice are coming to-morrow to give the place the annual autumn clean up,

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, grayray said:

thanks mate,looks like iam going to wait around till they find a vaccination,so its stay home,wear mask and gloves when I go out for the next year or so.had a mate over yesterday he sat on the patio and sat inside,but from today we can have up to 2 people in your house.so me sister and neice are coming to-morrow to give the place the annual autumn clean up,

regards

grayray

Good on ya. Great to see Australia tearing China a new arsehole.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

Good on ya. Great to see Australia tearing China a new arsehole.

reckon old China has her fingers very deep inside more than a few Businessmens and politicians pockets in most countries around the world,still can not get my head around UK allowing China to build their 5G network,Australia gave them short shift real quick.

then on the other hand if was a mining magnate doing business with china taking 90% of my coal or ore ,I most likey tug the forelock myself,and except their beautiful young Assistants help late at night. :default_crazy:

regards

grayray

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, the mask wearing mania has reached my little seaside village...

And the "religious" or "traditionnal" local police out in force, watching at every intersection...😡😡😡

Stupidities of the day :

- The resort boss being stopped in her car for not wearing a mask IN HER CAR ...FFS...😂😂😂😂 She wasn't happy . And before you ask, she is a 50y old local..

- A small restaurant with a sign "no mask, no entry"...Now FFS, how do you eat with a mask ?

The little faith I still had in human intelligence is fading fast......

The authorities need to step it up. Look what they did in Wuhan, people were beaten for being outside. Some people need a good smack to get their attention. As for the 2nd part of your post..complete bollocks amigo. You are being asked to wear a mask for entry. Of course you can't eat without a mask. You take it off when you eat haha. FFS you are doing a number on my head.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

This is a "slice-of-life" report from the state of Idaho.  All of the 60 deaths in Idaho were people over 50.  Idaho is one of the larger U.S. states in terms of area (ranks 14th), but is sparsely populated with only 1.8 million people (ranks 44th in population density). About 90% of the population is white.

The governor announced a few days ago that on May 1, the state would begin a gradual easing of coronavirus restrictions.

The pattern seen in Idaho has been repeated in many areas, with 75% or more of the deaths from coronavirus  occurring in people 65 or older.

Evil

coronasmaller.jpg

Idaho.JPG

All 60 of Idaho’s coronavirus-related 
deaths have had one thing in common — age

BY RACHEL ROBERTS AND CHADD CRIPE
APRIL 29, 2020 04:00 AM, UPDATED APRIL 30, 2020 01:22 PM

The coronavirus has been particularly deadly for Idaho’s elderly population, with 58 of the 60 reported deaths occurring in individuals 60 or older.

Cases of COVID-19 have resulted in the deaths of 38 Idahoans over the age of 80 (63.3% of the state’s total) and claimed another 12 lives of patients in their 70s and eight in their 60s. The remaining two deaths occurred in patients in their 50s, according to information collected by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

People over 60 account for 96.7% of Idaho’s deaths.During an April 30 press conference, IDHW Director Dave Jeppesen said of Idaho’s 60 coronavirus deaths, “about 29” have been residents of long-term care facilities. There are “about 12” such facilities with active cases, and “about 176” staff or patients have tested positive across 18 facilities, he said.

(LINK)

EP.

in Australia no one under 55 has died,with the meridian?age for catching the Wuhan Virus is 44 and the meridian? age for deaths is 74.

regards

grayray

16 minutes ago, Kathmandu said:

The authorities need to step it up. Look what they did in Wuhan, people were beaten for being outside. Some people need a good smack to get their attention. As for the 2nd part of your post..complete bollocks amigo. You are being asked to wear a mask for entry. Of course you can't eat without a mask. You take it off when you eat haha. FFS you are doing a number on my head.

yes and let the bastards fly overseas while they banned flights inter country.

have seen Muslum women with full covering on? they bloody lift the cover,put food in mouth while they use their left hand to cover the face,then drop the cover back down.

if the frogs post are "doing a number on my head"

with respect friend, DON'T BLOODY READ THEM.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

5 hours ago, farangme said:

Silly reply of course they are grieving at their loss but YOU are blaming their death on a virus. They might have died from another illness but test positive for Covid 19. Even here in Scotland, nearly every death bein registered as Covid 19. 

You are plucking numbers of people dying and stating they died of Covid 19 to reinforce your opinion.

So you're saying that a  person who dies of pneumonia with a positive Covid-19 test died from pneumonia instead of complications of Covid-19 that resulted in pneumonia? Before you pop off again, see how many people died of pneumonia with a positive Covid-19 test.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, grayray said:

yes and let the bastards fly overseas while they banned flights inter country.

have seen Muslum women with full covering on? they bloody lift the cover,put food in mouth while they use their left hand to cover the face,then drop the cover back down.

if the frogs post are "doing a number on my head"

with respect friend, DON'T BLOODY READ THEM.

regards

grayray

It's all a laugh for me, amigo. Don't take doing my head on face value. Just a figure of speech. I get a laugh out of reading TS posts. I would never bloody well not read them, if that makes sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Fucking Hell, this past few pages on this thread have been hard work, the lockdown is certainly taking it's toll on some!

Anyone, I repeat, anyone, can google and find a 'link' to support whatever view they already hold about what's going on, from whatever viewpoint, such is the amount of stuff out there. Doesn't necessarily mean it's right, some may be fact based, some other stuff would make Mr Forest blush it's that mad!

People are comparing figures with seasonal flu, previous flu, previous diseases, other medical issues or whatever the f**k! Thing is, half the fucking world is or has been in lockdown over this, this is unprecedented. I dread to think what the figures would have been had we not been. The lockdowns have worked, as seen from China to Spain, and saved 1000's upon 1000's of lives. 

Then we've got the mad batshit (pun intended) conspiracy shite, thanks to Evil who has much more patience with this shite than me, and shows how it is debunked, well, anything that isn't so ridiculous that doesn't need debunked. Speaking of which, so apparently there's a vaccine already, aye, f**k me, who knew, well, apart from on the wacko websites! And aye, when one is found, I certainly will be clapping my hands to get it for me and my family, as any sane person will, sane being the key word here!  My big concern is that there will not a vaccine, and we have to continue similar to now for however long, only with much, much more death. 

I can see the argument for relaxing the lockdown, but when the time is right, and I feel it's soon, but then you look at Singapore who relaxed too soon, had to lockdown again, Germany are currently panicking a bit as well. Call me mad, I've been called worse, but i'll go with the best minds in the country in this, their speciality, than something I specifically googled or want to believe to support my already set viewpoint. I believe the lockdown was the right thing to do, as has been proven to be the right thing to do. Some may not agree with that,. and that's fine, I don't give a f**k. 

But this thread's been going a bit mental, from both sides of the' viewpoint', f**k me relax the lockdowns, before people's sanity fully goes lol. I'll probably stay out of it for another day for my own sanity, harm reduction it's called in the 'trade'. There's so  many virology and epidemiology experts on this forum, i'm proud to be a member. 

So here, here's a wee quiz to lighten the mood - 

95130407_1592628270893302_7247407791856418816_n.jpg

That's a lot of effort to say 'your wrong and I'm right'.

😂

28 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

That's a lot of effort to say 'your wrong and I'm right'.

😂

Says the man who's just spent the last 12 hours making three thousand, four hundred and fifty two posts screaming he's right 😂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Kathmandu said:

So you're saying that a  person who dies of pneumonia with a positive Covid-19 test died from pneumonia instead of complications of Covid-19 that resulted in pneumonia? Before you pop off again, see how many people died of pneumonia with a positive Covid-19 test.

I'm saying the figures are being doctored for government uses. I'm saying the flu which kills many here in the UK is worse. I'm saying the hospitals are empty undertakers quiet. I'm calling this bullshit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, farangme said:

Not just planes. Restaurants, football stadiums, pubs, clubs, boats, trains, buses, shops, churches, schools.

Patel said today the 2 metre rule was permanent.

The government's are going mad. Maybe.

And just one day later the press are saying the government announcement of its scrapping will be made next week.

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, farangme said:

I'm saying the figures are being doctored for government uses. I'm saying the flu which kills many here in the UK is worse. I'm saying the hospitals are empty undertakers quiet. I'm calling this bullshit.

all you have to do do is look at extra deaths at  this time  year now compared to the long term average...you  can then  see that you are barking

"In 8 weeks, half of which was under the most severe isolation measures USA has ever seen, coronavirus has already killed as many people as the worst flu season ever. Imagine what it might do, if there were no efforts to slow it down?"

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, farangme said:

Saying w/o citations or links to prove your assertions are like Adolph Hitler Fucking Eva Braun, which never happened. However, if you have a link I'd love to see it. :default_biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

all you have to do do is look at extra deaths at  this time  year now compared to the long term average...you  can then  see that you are barking

"In 8 weeks, half of which was under the most severe isolation measures USA has ever seen, coronavirus has already killed as many people as the worst flu season ever. Imagine what it might do, if there were no efforts to slow it down?"

Glad you pointed it out.I think the USA is at 65k deaths today. (with mitigation I may add) We have flattened the curve in the USA but at a grim total of 2,000 dead a day. How long will this flatten last at this level? Well, do the math...60,000 a month. Till when? July, October, November? That's a lot of body bags i"m afraid.