COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

10 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

The title says it all concerning the credibility of the article....

FFS, pure sensationalisme press. And me who thought the WSJ was better than the Sun or Daily Mirror ....🤔🤔

Still shooting the messenger I see. :default_fun:

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I smoke gigs and ganja...

Dark Necessities ...

Thanks for the vdo...
Was down at the beach yesterday...
...watchin' the young grom'ettes learning the skater ropes...
smokin' "flowers"...
life goes on...
on the West Coast.

ps: notice the 6ft 'social distancing' reminder in the background?

mini-20200507-IMG_1493-2.jpg

mini-20200507-IMG_1780.jpg

Edited by lazarus
stepped out for a toke.

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Thanks for the vdo...
Was down at the beach yesterday...
...watchin' the young grom'ettes learning the skater ropes...
smokin' "flowers"...
life goes on...
on the West Coast.

ps: notice the 6ft 'social distancing' reminder in the background?

mini-20200507-IMG_1493-2.jpg

mini-20200507-IMG_1780.jpg

Yea Bro .. just trying to break up the pace of doom and gloom ....

No, I didn't notice the 6 feet or foot sign ...

I was just enjoying the smiles and apprehension on their faces ..

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Katie...yeah.
"Darth" Miller...not so sure. 

Unless he smokes.  😉

Yeah, first Trumps Valet gets it and now this young lady, who BTW has a bun in the oven. 

Edited by Kathmandu

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

The title says it all concerning the credibility of the article....

Bwahahaha. Do your regularly read only titles when drawing a conclusion. Honestly amigo, I doubt you'd have the good sense to pound sand out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel! 

Edited by Kathmandu

13 minutes ago, Kathmandu said:

Bwahahaha. Do your regularly read only titles when drawing a conclusion. Honestly amigo, I doubt you'd have the good sense to pound sand out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel! 

Working on your post count ?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

about bloody time

Well I don't know what is meant by "spot checks" but something tells me that the shit is going to hit the fan until reasoning minds prevail. Sadly, reasoning minds are a minority here at least according to post counts. 

safe_image.png3a01fc5770bcfefb92358405b6e26c91.jpg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

OPen access  with no border controls a bigger problem imo...what were they thinking not closing the borders and putting any arrivals into a mandatory 2 week quarantine..ENFORCED .. in a location outside their home...and policed 

The UK Government argument against quarantine is that while the disease is out of control within our borders, letting folks in with it will have minimal incremental effect.  Better to get it under control and have the quarantine facilities and resources available for when they can be beneficial.  It sounds like the UK is nearly at that point now.

It does sound quite logical,  although I have no idea if it's correct or not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KWA said:

The UK Government argument against quarantine is that while the disease is out of control within our borders, letting folks in with it will have minimal incremental effect.  Better to get it under control and have the quarantine facilities and resources available for when they can be beneficial.  It sounds like the UK is nearly at that point now.

It does sound quite logical,  although I have no idea if it's correct or not.

i think its a large reason why the "curve "isnt declining rapidly as it should...the pool  keeps being topped up by new arrivals and off it goes again doubling the infection in resident  people  every 12-24hrs  

German towns bring back coronavirus lockdown measures after infections spike within days

German towns have backflipped on easing coronavirus restrictions after seeing a sudden spike of new cases 24 hours after measures were relaxed.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/german-towns-bring-back-coronavirus-lockdown-measures-after-infections-spike-within-days/news-story/225149c8c7dacc19924455ac1207444d

Just wait'n for the US yo-yo.

2 minutes ago, fygjam said:

German towns bring back coronavirus lockdown measures after infections spike within days

German towns have backflipped on easing coronavirus restrictions after seeing a sudden spike of new cases 24 hours after measures were relaxed.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/german-towns-bring-back-coronavirus-lockdown-measures-after-infections-spike-within-days/news-story/225149c8c7dacc19924455ac1207444d

f**k!

2 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Yea........If Covid hits Pattaya again they might close the beach.....lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

So, an Aussie news outlet citing The Sun.

Google the topic and you have The Sun, The Mirror,  Daily Mail pop up.

All reliable, quality news outlets.....

Maybe need to recheck that info ?