COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

29 minutes ago, fforest said:

Its kind of funny how people who support freedom of Choice and basic human rights support it for all people including yourself........Like to get Vaxxed or not people deserve the right to choose YES or NO.......

It must be  very unpleasant not giving freedoms to yourself and others....Not the kind of world I want to live in.....

That is ok so long as you do not infect anyone else,because then you could be infringing on their basic right to be alive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Absolutely spot on.

I was out at the beach yesterday...some were 'social distancing'...some were not.
I guess it's 'ok' until you get it (if you know)...

...but bringin' it home to mom & dad - or grannie -- is a worry...

20200508-IMG_2061.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Its kind of funny how people who support freedom of Choice and basic human rights support it for all people including yourself........Like to get Vaxxed or not people deserve the right to choose YES or NO.......

It must be  very unpleasant not giving freedoms to yourself and others....Not the kind of world I want to live in.....

Jeffrey Epstein's island will probably come on the market sooner or later. Buy it, problem solved.

• Haha 1

Sick now, sick later?

...The UK National Health Service assumes that of Covid-19 patients who have required hospitalization, 45 percent will need ongoing medical care, 4 percent will require in-patient rehabilitation, and 1 percent will permanently require acute care. Other preliminary evidence, as well as historical research on other coronaviruses like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), suggests that for some people, a full recovery might still be years off. For others, there may be no returning to normal...

The emerging long-term complications of Covid-19, explained

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/8/21251899/coronavirus-long-term-effects-symptoms

• Like 1

I was at a Glasgow mosque today, no social distancing, the young Muslim lads working in it sold me 20 bags of multifinish plaster.  Can't buy it anywhere, I'm so happy I'm almost converting. 

Thank you Allah you have given me what b&q couldn't.

I'll be back in saying prayers if they can sell me plasterboard.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

i think its a large reason why the "curve "isnt declining rapidly as it should...the pool  keeps being topped up by new arrivals and off it goes again doubling the infection in resident  people  every 12-24hrs  

Yes, but with the dramatic increase of testing, it is difficult to compare numbers.

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just been watching a documentary on the C4 player called 'NHS Heroes :Fighting For Our Lives'.

Filmed by frontline staff on their phones. 

Watch it and tell me we have over reacted to this virus. 

I'll get on that Gal cheers for the info

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, farangme said:

I was at a Glasgow mosque today, no social distancing, the young Muslim lads working in it sold me 20 bags of multifinish plaster.  Can't buy it anywhere, I'm so happy I'm almost converting. 

Thank you Allah you have given me what b&q couldn't.

I'll be back in saying prayers if they can sell me plasterboard.

I think you would look dashing with a tea towel on your head and a little white goatee.

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just been watching a documentary on the C4 player called 'NHS Heroes :Fighting For Our Lives'.

Filmed by frontline staff on their phones. 

Watch it and tell me we have over reacted to this virus. 

Just watched it powerful stuff you know it's real when Doctirs start showing their true feelings and the tears start.

They have been let down badly in the U.K in a lot of ways.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, roomark said:

Just watched it powerful stuff you know it's real when Doctirs start showing their true feelings and the tears start.

They have been let down badly in the U.K in a lot of ways.

Thanks for the heads up.

The young lady doctor at the beginning and the Muslim lady are struggling to cope with all the death. 

Even though its part of the job the scale of death is hard for them to deal with. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, galenkia said:

Or show any consideration for other people. 

Let's just infect everyone and bring our health services to their knees. 

I know what you mean. It's frustrating dealing these anti-covid-19 creeps. Never mind how they want to infect the 64% that wouldn't enter the workforce even if lock downs were lifted.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Kathmandu said:

I know what you mean. It's frustrating dealing these anti-covid-19 creeps. Never mind how they want to infect the 64% that wouldn't enter the workforce even if lock downs were lifted.

Remember, this is 2020.... The year of desocialization ! 

EVERY man for himself, and God for us all 

Everyone promotes his own interests and God decides the outcome

Suits me perfectly TBH. Anyway thats how most of the people think and act, so why change ? 

20 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Remember, this is 2020.... The year of desocialization ! 

EVERY man for himself, and God for us all 

Everyone promotes his own interests and God decides the outcome

Suits me perfectly TBH. Anyway thats how most of the people think and act, so why change ? 

Well now you do have a point there amigo. It's just that 64% don't want you breathing on them. Win there confidence and you might just get a beer at your favorite bar next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kathmandu said:

. It's just that 64% don't want you breathing on them. Win there confidence and you might just get a beer at your favorite bar next year.

OK, let the 64% stay home and pray, while we, the "daring" 36% have the pub for us alone 👍👍

Anyway, from my mates : Wanchai bars were open and in full swing Friday, so all hope for humanity is not lost ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

OK, let the 64% stay home and pray, while we, the "daring" 36% have the pub for us alone 👍👍

Anyway, from my mates : Wanchai bars were open and in full swing Friday, so all hope for humanity is not lost ! 

How very community spirited of you🙂

57 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

How very community spirited of you🙂

Yep, but with people of my community only. Meaning people with we share common view and ideas. Not the whole world out there.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/community

Definition of community

1 : a unified body of individuals: such as
a : the people with common interests living in a particular area broadly : the area itself the problems of a large community
b : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society a community of retired persons a monastic community
c : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society the academic community the scientific community
d : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests the international community
e : a group linked by a common policy
f : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (such as species) in a common location

16 hours ago, fygjam said:

Perhaps you should use your time in lockdown learning google.

That could be dangerous if he finds discussions on thousands of other subjects he knows fluck all about to disagree with.  His head could explode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This new bill in the USA is for all you guys that laugh at numbers.....Hr 6666........

https://savedmag.com/h-r-6666-trace-act-covid-19-testing-reaching-and-contacting-everyone/

The 116th United States Congress House Resolution Bill (H.R. 6666) seeks to “contract trace” every individual in the United States of America through “mobile health units” who will test you for COVID-19, and “as necessary” go to individuals’ residences and for “other purposes”

H.R. 6666: TRACE ACT (COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone)

• Like 1