COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, fforest said:

This new bill in the USA is for all you guys that laugh at numbers.....Hr 6666........

https://savedmag.com/h-r-6666-trace-act-covid-19-testing-reaching-and-contacting-everyone/

The 116th United States Congress House Resolution Bill (H.R. 6666) seeks to “contract trace” every individual in the United States of America through “mobile health units” who will test you for COVID-19, and “as necessary” go to individuals’ residences and for “other purposes”

H.R. 6666: TRACE ACT (COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone)

H.R.6 - American Dream and Promise Act of 2019

H.R.66 - Route 66 Centennial Commission Act

H.R.666 - Haitian Educational Empowerment Act of 2019 (Shit, VOODOO)

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

I can definitely see a pattern there. Rep. Rush, Bobby L. must have hung back just waiting for the right moment to introduce the bill.

image.png

Rep. Bobby L. Rush

bill is a legislative proposal before Congress. Bills from each house are assigned a number in the order in which they are introduced, starting at the beginning of each Congress (first and second sessions).

https://www.govinfo.gov/help/bills

The dreaded (by some) bill can be read here.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/666

And a reward for @fforest for giving me a laugh.

Ol' Dr. Rashid can't even get his microphone to work...

Rashid Ali Buttar is an American osteopathic physician, conspiracy theorist, and anti-vaccine proponent from Charlotte, North Carolina. He is known for his controversial use of chelation therapy for numerous conditions, including autism and cancer.

Does anyone else think Dr. Rashid looks a bit like an Indian George Clooney?

image.png

Edited by fygjam

On 5/9/2020 at 2:10 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

UK lockdown measures to ease.....

UK Lockdown.PNG

Reckon we'll be seeing a bunch of UK refugees here over summer considering our pubs open 1st of June. Send them back at the border I say see how much they like Brexit still. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Esco said:

Reckon we'll be seeing a bunch of UK refugees here over summer considering our pubs open 1st of June. Send them back at the border I say see how much they like Brexit still. 

That sign you quoted is bollocks anyway.

I spoke to my youngest sons teacher on the phone the other day and a lad I know who is a high school teacher at a different school.

They have no idea whatsoever when they will be back teaching and in school again, it all depends how they can make it work especially with younger kids. Some schools aren't even big enough or even geared up for a 2 metre rule.

As for pubs I can't see that for a long time , not that I care apart from watching football nowadays and meeting up with mates every blue moon I dont bother too much.

Edited by roomark

I have just found out that a friend of mine took his own life on Friday night. He has had depression issues in the past, but always managed to pull through. Speaking to him a couple of weeks ago he told me he was pissed off cooped up indoors 23 hours a day and all he was doing was getting drunk at home.

Any death is tragic, but people should open their eyes and realise there is more  to this shite than people dying in hospital. If my friend was allowed a semi-normal semblence of life, he would still be living. Lockdown is killing more than just covid 19 patients.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Sad 15

3 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

I have just found out that a friend of mine took his own life on Friday night. He has had depression issues in the past, but always managed to pull through. Speaking to him a couple of weeks ago he told me he was pissed off cooped up indoors 23 hours a day and all he was doing was getting drunk at home.

Any death is tragic, but people should open their eyes and realise there is more  to this shite than people dying in hospital. If my friend was allowed a semi-normal semblence of life, he would still be living. Lockdown is killing more than just covid 19 patients.

My mate killed himself last year best mates since I was 15 went everywhere together for a long time and I was best man at his wedding in the 90s ..

You would never have had him down for suicide really life and soul all the time had everything to live for including 3 kids..

I still can't believe it to this day and tear up quiet a lot if I hear a song or memories of Ibiza etc etc..

Hope you are ok.

Do not be sad it's over..

Smile because it happened 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just lifted this off a U.K nurse's FB post.

I am a nurse and I want to say to all my friends and family please do not clap for me tonight...you want to know why well I will tell you...today I have come out to do my shopping and I am truly saddened...I am sad that the traffic on the road is like any normal day...I am sad that so many people in the queue at the supermarket are talking about lockdown finishing next week...I am sad that social distancing seems to be all but forgotten...I am sad the general public believe this virus is all over and life can return to normal as we have hit the peak...why does all this make me sad...because we still have people in hospital we are battling to save who may have tested negative but are still displaying all the signs and symptoms of Covid-19...I am sad because I am still having to phone families and tell them their loved ones are very sick and they may need to prepare for the worst...I am sad because I'm still having to hold the hands of patients who are frightened whilst they struggle to breathe...don't be fooled people, a second wave will cripple the NHS if it comes...and also have you all forgotten 30,000 people have died from this virus including 150 NHS workers who I may not have known personally but feel like family...this is not over, it has not passed and it could come back at any moment...I beg you all to remember those who have lost their lives when you feel you have to make a non-essential journey and please,please stay at home...this may be hard, I know that I haven't had my boys at home for 5 weeks and it's painful as hell but I know they are safe...please keep each other safe and remember we will all meet again if we are sensible about this...I'm sure you would all like your friends and family to be there when lockdown ends

Edited by roomark
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, fatbhoytim said:

Very sorry to hear this and yes, it's killing and WILL KILL countless thousands that Covid didn't.

Apparently 75% of all critical and life saving treatments have been postponed by the NHS. But let's clap.

3 nurses in my family and none of their hospitals busy.

This shit is an overblown scam.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

Since the beginning I havent heard or read in any French paper of hospitals being flooded with victims. Yes, in East France they reached the limit but patients were transferred by plane and train to less "busy" regions and to Germany.

The military hospital erected on the parking of Mulhouse's main hospital has been used only a few weeks and is now on standby, no staff present anymore.

26 minutes ago, farangme said:

This shit is an overblown scam.

I live close to the Boundary of 2 London boroughs, 30 minute stroll across the 2 of them to get my shopping yesterday.

As of 5 days ago, 2309 people had died combined in my 2 boroughs. That's not something that is a "scam" or I making up. I've got several family members working in the NHS and friends working in local hospitals, the picture they are painting is very different to one you are seeing.

Maybe that reflects this isn't an issue where you are living- how many have died around you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I live close to the Boundary of 2 London boroughs, 30 minute stroll across the 2 of them to get my shopping yesterday.

As of 5 days ago, 2309 people had died combined in my 2 boroughs. That's not something that is a "scam" or I making up. I've got several family members working in the NHS and friends working in local hospitals, the picture they are painting is very different to one you are seeing.

Maybe that reflects this isn't an issue where you are living- how many have died around you?

Died of what? With covid or of covid?

There is a huge difference.

The nurses I mention work in Crosshouse, Southern general and Royal. One's took a holiday because her ward is empty.

People die every day from various viruses. Nearly every death is now registered as covid 19. 

They are using a virus to burst the economy, wow what a good job they are doing.

IMG_20200504_132651.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, farangme said:

The nurses I mention work in Crosshouse, Southern general and Royal. One's took a holiday because her ward is empty.

People die every day from various viruses. Nearly every death is now registered as covid 19. 

They are using a virus to burst the economy, wow what a good job they are doing.

IMG_20200504_132651.jpg

I know this has already been gone over but bloody hell just about every famous person who has died in the last few months its been because of Covid 19......lol.......yea right....Its beyond a joke......Little Richard is about the only one who was not labeled a Covid death

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, fygjam said:

A screenshot of a screenshot of a social media post.

Pretty damn compelling.

It's fact. Scottish government admit that every death they suspect it might be covid related, registers as Covid 19. Now, suspects and definitely are two different beasts. 

This is how the UK gather their figures. The UK government don't regard this as a high consequence infectious disease. 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

Edited by farangme

So we are told that if we lift the lockdown in the UK that there will be 100,000k deaths. This is from the same people that told us there would be 600,000 deaths already, these people are utterly discredited. The number of deaths and infections was grossly overestimated.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, farangme said:

IMG_20200504_132651.jpg

OK thanks for the honest response and the clarity, so 22nd April 120 deaths from COVID 19 across Ayrshire and Arran. So 120 deaths in a large area, versus 2,300 in much smaller one

If we are being honest here, it's no surprise that your local hospital is not under stress and mine is under severe stress.

Just because there have been minimal cases where you are, does not make this virus a scam. I can totally understand how given the small impact you are not worried, but please don't call this a scam as that's just insulting ordinary working people who've died from this -whether directly or indirectly.

And on care homes from your screenshot. A pal of mine's Auntie is in one 15 minutes walk from me, before any care home deaths were being measures they had an outbreak there. 22 residents died, TWENTY TWO.

None of them would have been registered as COVID 19. We can all swap anecdotes but really it's a bit tasteless isn't it.

We will have a better national idea of how bad this has been when see what the rate of excess mortality.

I really want to see the economy and life get going, but I'm curious and trying to get at your viewpoint.

When you say "They are using a virus to burst the economy, wow what a good job they are doing." Who is the "they" you are talking about and what's the upside they are getting and of screwing the economy- and we can all agree the economy has been screwed.

So who is "They" in the UK?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

So we are told that if we lift the lockdown in the UK that there will be 100,000k deaths. This is from the same people that told us there would be 600,000 deaths already, these people are utterly discredited. The number of deaths and infections was grossly overestimated.

Understatement mate. The damage to the economy will take years to repair.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Is that not because there has been some kind of a lockdown it's been kept down though? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

OK thanks for the honest response and the clarity, so 22nd April 120 deaths from COVID 19 across Ayrshire and Arran. So 120 deaths in a large area, versus 2,300 in much smaller one

If we are being honest here, it's no surprise that your local hospital is not under stress and mine is under severe stress.

Just because there have been minimal cases where you are, does not make this virus a scam. I can totally understand how given the small impact you are not worried, but please don't call this a scam as that's just insulting ordinary working people who've died from this -whether directly or indirectly.

And on care homes from your screenshot. A pal of mine's Auntie is in one 15 minutes walk from me, before any care home deaths were being measures they had an outbreak there. 22 residents died, TWENTY TWO.

None of them would have been registered as COVID 19. We can all swap anecdotes but really it's a bit tasteless isn't it.

We will have a better national idea of how bad this has been when see what the rate of excess mortality.

I really want to see the economy and life get going, but I'm curious and trying to get at your viewpoint.

When you say "They are using a virus to burst the economy, wow what a good job they are doing." Who is the "they" you are talking about and what's the upside they are getting and of screwing the economy- and we can all agree the economy has been screwed.

So who is "They" in the UK?

Ok, let me make this clear and what I mean.

Covid 19 is real, it's out there. It's another virus to add to the list of infectious viruses that help kill ill and old every year.

The scam is the government, media have terrified the Nation and blew this way out of proportion. 

The Southern general (queen Elizabeth) and Royal are in Glasgow. The nurse I know from the Southern has taken a long holiday.

In my opinion, the government has been ill advised by media and scientists. Scientists who work and take money from the likes of Bill gates.

Banks, global businesses and governments want to reset the economy. And our government are in their pockets.

What's to be gained from doing this.

. New police powers and tracking laws.

. A cashless society.

. Generate a massive pool of manpower because of unemployment.

. Increase in tax, vat.

. Increase pension age.

. Wage and benefit freezes.

. Climate change by reducing travel.

. Increase in mortgage, credit card loans interest rates etc.

Win win for the money movers.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just checked the Sunday (10 May) morning score card:  

US -- 80,044  //  UK  -- 31,587 ~~~ COVID-19 deaths

Believe it, or not...

...& in case you are not wearing a mask on your jaunts down to the local shop, or when you are playing Beer Pong....
Consider this...

Article:
"If 80% of Americans Wore Masks, COVID-19 Infections Would Plummet, New Study Says"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/05/masks-covid-19-infections-would-plummet-new-study-says

Science behind the article: 
Universal Masking is Urgent in the COVID-19 Pandemic:
SEIR and Agent Based Models, Empirical Validation, Policy Recommendations

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2004.13553.pdf

Death Stats:  
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

Edited by lazarus
back from the dead...bringing gifts....

2 hours ago, roomark said:

Is that not because there has been some kind of a lockdown it's been kept down though? 

No doubt the lockdown will have saved some lives. But did it save an additional 550k lives, not a mission. The Imperial college London Coronavirus model that informed the UK response has been completely discredited. Even without any lockdown measures it's unlikely covid would have killed anywhere near those numbers of people.