COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

15 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Yes. If we look around at the way various countries have handled the C19 pandemic there are indeed variances and different responses. In many cases there is a lack of detail and broad brush responses. I think people should be concerned but also this is a new virus, the likes which has not been before of such a large scale since 1917. Scientists are still learning about how it works. It is frustrating when hospitals are not seeing all patients and it seems to be everywhere. My last 2 cancer followup appointments have been carried out by telephone 

I think that. Once the health services get on top of this outbreak then treatments will resume. Hospitals are concerned about the amount of traffic they have and the implications of spreading the virus in those hospitals. 

Nothing is perfect and mistakes are and probably will continue. That said the government's should be held to account. Not for C19 but the manner in which it is being handled

Agree mate... no one is perfect and mistakes were/still will be made..... and as the old saying goes ..... hindsight is a wonderful thing.... but some of the decisions made have to be held  accountable.

cheers 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I wasn't looking for debate because there is nothing to debate unless a proposal or theory is brought up. 

My post was actually asking some questions 

What conspiracy theories /hoaxes are there and an explanation of what they may be and why..  

So far I have notice a few members think that C19 is a hoax or scam but have not explained what hoax is, why and how

I am open to ideas but if I don't know what they are then I am left to believe they are generally bogus. 

Well, if you're open to ideas here's my opinion.

Covid 19 is the Coronavirus from year 2019, there have been many years previous to that that had coronavirus.

The virus is real, no doubt, but there has been a massive over reaction, triggered by the MSM who love to terrify and shock the public with their news reports. AKA the Sky news one with the reporter in a space suit and the Doctor in Italy not even wearing a mask.

Here are examples in the photos how the media LIE to the public.  

There has been a massive over reaction and a domino effect from Governments to copy each other by imposing lock-downs etc. Driven in the UK by the media.

Now, I believe this virus is NO WORSE than a bad flu, a bad flu that kills 10, of 1000s every year. But we locked down the Country, preventing people accessing life saving health care and putting literally millions out of work. 

The Government are not stupid, they are seizing the opportunity to make LASTING CHANGES. Changes in taxes, freedoms, liberties, laws and the way we live. This is the scam, the reaction to the virus, not the virus.

I know I've wasted 10 minutes typing this but these are my beliefs. 

Covid1.png

Covid2.png

Covid3.jpg

Covid4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, roobob said:

Exactly.... but I must laugh every now again when the authorities trot all these experts out about Covid 19 when we have never experienced Covid 19 before....555 ….how can they be experts in a field that we have not experienced before???

cheers

Great point. A lot of duplicitous standards in the media. We've had some middle class bint of a teacher saying teachers don't trust the govt on coronavirus and don't feel safe to return. What the media neglected to tell people is that this cow is a member of a far-left pressure group and has attended anti-Boris marches. 

So you believe that the government or perhaps all governments have risked trillions of dollars and made millions of unemployed just so they can modify tax, freedoms, liberty and laws? 

Do you believe then that when the virus has passed, that government/s will continue to impose lockdown, stop us from drinking in pubs, going to concerts and football matches etc, take away more of our freedoms and change laws. What Laws and freedoms would they be I wonder? 

Don't forget that C19 deaths are on top of existing flu cases. 

If it was no more dangerous than seasonal flu then you believe that all those who work in Health care are being lied to by their governments as part of an elaborate pantomime to take away our future freedoms and raise taxes? 

The difference between flu and C19 is that we don't have antibodies to fight it. The body does however recognise the flu virus and we also have a vaccine for flu, especially for those over 60

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

So you believe that the government or perhaps all governments have risked trillions of dollars and made millions of unemployed just so they can modify tax, freedoms, liberty and laws? 

Do you believe then that when the virus has passed, that government/s will continue to impose lockdown, stop us from drinking in pubs, going to concerts and football matches etc, take away more of our freedoms and change laws. What Laws and freedoms would they be I wonder? 

Don't forget that C19 deaths are on top of existing flu cases. 

If it was no more dangerous than seasonal flu then you believe that all those who work in Health care are being lied to by their governments as part of an elaborate pantomime to take away our future freedoms and raise taxes? 

The difference between flu and C19 is that we don't have antibodies to fight it. The body does however recognise the flu virus and we also have a vaccine for flu, especially for those over 60

I knew I wasted ten minutes. I won't be baited into replying to these stupid comebacks again.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, farangme said:

I knew I wasted ten minutes. I won't be baited into replying to these stupid comebacks again.

I don't think it was time wasted because you gave an honest answer. But having done so you should surely have expected a, request for further detail. 😁 You should know me by now

I am not sure my reply was a stupid comeback and any more stupid than your theory. But you are entitled to it. We don't have the thought police yet. 

So, one more question. 

Do you therefore believe that governments around the world should have done nothing and let the virus spread? 

No lockdown, curfews, no social distancing, no isolation, and carry on as normal with no restrictions on borders  and International passenger flight. Not report the high death rates, let the NHS get on with treating C19 with no special PPE equipment and ignore their duty as Politicians to protect the health of their citizens and prevent deaths by not overacting to the C19 pandemic? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, farangme said:

Well, if you're open to ideas here's my opinion.

Covid 19 is the Coronavirus from year 2019, there have been many years previous to that that had coronavirus.

The virus is real, no doubt, but there has been a massive over reaction, triggered by the MSM who love to terrify and shock the public with their news reports. AKA the Sky news one with the reporter in a space suit and the Doctor in Italy not even wearing a mask.

Here are examples in the photos how the media LIE to the public.  

There has been a massive over reaction and a domino effect from Governments to copy each other by imposing lock-downs etc. Driven in the UK by the media.

Now, I believe this virus is NO WORSE than a bad flu, a bad flu that kills 10, of 1000s every year. But we locked down the Country, preventing people accessing life saving health care and putting literally millions out of work. 

The Government are not stupid, they are seizing the opportunity to make LASTING CHANGES. Changes in taxes, freedoms, liberties, laws and the way we live. This is the scam, the reaction to the virus, not the virus.

I know I've wasted 10 minutes typing this but these are my beliefs. 

Covid1.png

Covid2.png

Covid3.jpg

Covid4.jpg

Where are the mass graves and mortuaries that were being prepared?

What about the nightingale hospitals that were built and dismantled because they were never used?

What happened to the thousands and thousands of retired nurses and doctors we were meant to need to fight covid?

What happened to the 7% mortality rate and the 400,000 UK deaths?

Mass hysteria whipped up by the MSM and incompetent public servants, politicians, and NHS bureaucrats. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What about the nightingale hospitals that were built and dismantled because they were never used?

What happened to the thousands and thousands of retired nurses and doctors we were meant to need to fight covid?

Mass hysteria whipped up by the MSM and incompetent public servants, politicians, and NHS bureaucrats. 

Lockdown has worked then 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

Do you think it would be in good taste to show the graves of someone's parents or loved ones? One doesn't have to see every mass grave in Poland to know that there was a Holocaust 

What about the nightingale hospitals? 

They were constructed in the event that more beds were needed

No one knew exactly how many people would need hospitalisation 

No one said how many retired nursing staff would return to work|

A fair few did but what is your point? 

Thankfully we did not have a 7% mortality rate but that is no concelation for those who died. They were  real people not just numbers 

If the world governments had not acted in the ways which they had, then the number infected would have been much higher and the number of deaths would have been much higher and it ain't over yet. 

Russia is raking up thousands of cases and deaths. Do you believe their media is hysterical? They are state controlled 😁😁

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Lockdown has worked then 

We will never really know.

No lockdown.would likely have meant more victims, but what percentage ?

And I dont give any credibility to all the simulations generated here and there saying we would have had 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x more deaths.

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

And I dont give any credibility to all the simulations generated here and there saying we would have had 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x more deaths.

You just have to look at the footage from Lombardy when their hospitals were overwhelmed and paramedics were making decisions on who deserved to go to hospital and bodies were piling up in churches .....  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

But you have no information to suggest otherwise 

If lives have been saved that is a good thing surely. Maybe some people would have liked to see more covid 19 deaths and less precautions. It is what it is and there will be plenty of time for post mortems and conspiracy theories in the future but right now people are getting sick and dying as a result of the virus and that's a fact. Take a look at the world statistics published every day

Tommorow there will be more deaths and the day after and one of those could be my brother or sister or close friend. 

What we do know is that governments who acted early, are now experiencing fewer cases and fewer deaths 

• Great Info 1

31 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What happened to hindsight being a predictor of the future? Oh right it's Hindsight. 

What happened to 60,000 US deaths in total as we approach June with 95,000 already?

What happened to the front liners who died because right nutters thought it was a "left wing" hoax.

What happened to the PPE and tests and tracing that the Feds here never delivered? 

Now start asking the right questions. The right wingers have plenty of media. Ask them why your message is not resonating with the people.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

When I hear and read from people talking about the loss of freedom during these times, I often think to myself, what use is freedom when you are dead? Many of us will be fortunate to get through this pandemic but hundreds of thousands may not be so lucky. 

I don't mind putting a part of my life on hold for maybe a year if it means doing the right thing for my own sake and for the sake of others. I am NOT prepared to take risks based upon things we do not know rather than that which we know. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

You just have to look at the footage from Lombardy when their hospitals were overwhelmed and paramedics were making decisions on who deserved to go to hospital and bodies were piling up in churches .....  

I know about that. Now, the question is WHY ? why this region, the town, the overflow, etc....

These are important things to investigate, and get an answer. And the reasons are certainly multiple.

It's one thing to show dramatic videos on TV, but  thats the medias business model. Important is to understand what happened.

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Lockdown has worked then 

Did it? What about the many thousands of lives that will be lost to suicide, alcoholism, delayed cancer treatments, people not attending a&e, delayed operations. 

The majority of those people who died from covid were above the age of life expectancy, had more than one illness, and were going to die anyhow. They didn't die from Covid19, they died with it. 

• Like 1