COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

22 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

I know about that. Now, the question is WHY ? why this region, the town, the overflow, etc....

These are important things to investigate, and get an answer. And the reasons are certainly multiple.

It's one thing to show dramatic videos on TV, but  thats the medias business model. Important is to understand what happened.

I think what happened was an outbreak of the Corona virus which spread rapidly and hospitals were not able to cope and many died. That simple although tragic. The Media has a responsibility to cover tragedies. No one complained when we were getting hourly feeds from New York when the WTC collapse although it was soon followed by conspiracy theories and investigations for people to understand what happened and how

As, I said earlier there will be plenty of time for investigations in future but perhaps now is not a priority. 

It's easy to blame the media or to decide which media outlet one believes but are also responsible for reporting fact. The fact was that they were overwhelmed and there were coffins stacking up in churches and there was video footage to substantiate that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Lockdown has worked then 

Quite the contrary. the scam has worked. I hope all the thumbs up you got for this are paying 40% tax next year and their pensions cut. Now, that's funny.

Lockdown worked..18 Million entered the UK since Feb, lockdown my arse.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

You just have to look at the footage from Lombardy when their hospitals were overwhelmed and paramedics were making decisions on who deserved to go to hospital and bodies were piling up in churches .....  

Like this you mean...

Covid1.png

Covid2.png

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Did it? What about the many thousands of lives that will be lost to suicide, alcoholism, delayed cancer treatments, people not attending a&e, delayed operations. 

The majority of those people who died from covid were above the age of life expectancy, had more than one illness, and were going to die anyhow. They didn't die from Covid19, they died with it. 

People are still getting urgent cancer treatment. The Royal Marsden has been very busy this week and take my word for it 

Those who have or will commit suicide, bless them, many have underlying mental heath illnesses 

A&E are open for business, why shouldn't they me if your theory about hospitals being empty were true. They are dealing with urgent cases. Do you believe that people involved in serious road accidents are being left die on the streets? And there are no ambulances to take people to hospital? 

That is the hysterical MSM that you are reading 😁

Some people may chose to drink themselves to death during lockdown but they are not forced to. If pubs were open they could drink themselves to death there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

People are still getting urgent cancer treatment. The Royal Marsden has been very busy this week and take my word for it 

Those who have or will commit suicide, bless them, many have underlying mental heath illnesses 

A&E are open for business, why shouldn't they me if your theory about hospitals being empty were true. They are dealing with urgent cases. Do you believe that people involved in serious road accidents are being left die on the streets? And there are no ambulances to take people to hospital? 

Some people may chose to drink themselves to death during lockdown but they are not forced to. If pubs were open they could drink themselves to death there. 

This whole suicide pandemic has been really overblown. Google it. No comparison.

The real irony is that we all have access to the MSM

However there is a mental process depending on one's belief subset which then decifers which articles they chose to believe and those they don't.  So people can quote either fact or opinion when it suits their argument but often source the MSM in favour of their argument. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Meanwhile, 30% of GPs said they have had an urgent referral rejected during the pandemic. Rejected referrals included two-week-wait referrals for suspected cancer as well as urgent referrals for investigations such as ECGs, echocardiograms and CT scans.

https://www.gponline.com/urgent-referrals-rejected-one-three-gps-during-covid-19-outbreak/article/1682282

New data from hospitals across England show that the number of people seen in hospital with a suspected heart attack has halved since the beginning of March. We are concerned that thousands of people may be at greater risk of suffering long term heart damage, needing intensive care, or even dying as a result

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/news-archive/2020/april/drop-in-heart-attack-patients-amidst-coronavirus-outbreak

The UK’s largest domestic abuse charity, Refuge, has reported a 700% increase in calls to its helpline in a single day, while a separate helpline for perpetrators of domestic abuse seeking help to change their behaviour received 25% more calls after the start of the Covid-19 lockdown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2020/apr/12/domestic-violence-surges-seven-hundred-per-cent-uk-coronavirus

That's just a snapshot of what is happening now as a result of this farcical 'lockdown'. More lives will be ruined through cancer, alcoholism, suicide, bankruptcy etc than a strain of the flu.

That's not hysterical, that's what you get when you look beyond the MSM and weigh up the evidence for yourself. Alternatively, you can stand outside your house every Thursday for the weekly worship of the NHS, whatever makes you happy. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Be optimist ! From 8th June onwards all arrivals will be tested and asked to self quarantine.....

I want to see how that's gonna work ?

Me too. This basically kills the working mans Thai holidays because when he comes back he needs to isolate for a fortnight. It kills the British tourism and business industry and travel. How can you come here on holiday or business if your first fortnight is in quarantine?

This government are idiots, locked down people for no reason and now utterly destroying just about every industry in the UK. And keeping it's citizens prisoners.

Like I say to the lock downers on here, kiss your Thai holidays bye bye boys. You better take up fishing.😂😂😂😂

Edited by farangme
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Meanwhile, 30% of GPs said they have had an urgent referral rejected during the pandemic. Rejected referrals included two-week-wait referrals for suspected cancer as well as urgent referrals for investigations such as ECGs, echocardiograms and CT scans.

https://www.gponline.com/urgent-referrals-rejected-one-three-gps-during-covid-19-outbreak/article/1682282

New data from hospitals across England show that the number of people seen in hospital with a suspected heart attack has halved since the beginning of March. We are concerned that thousands of people may be at greater risk of suffering long term heart damage, needing intensive care, or even dying as a result

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/news-archive/2020/april/drop-in-heart-attack-patients-amidst-coronavirus-outbreak

The UK’s largest domestic abuse charity, Refuge, has reported a 700% increase in calls to its helpline in a single day, while a separate helpline for perpetrators of domestic abuse seeking help to change their behaviour received 25% more calls after the start of the Covid-19 lockdown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2020/apr/12/domestic-violence-surges-seven-hundred-per-cent-uk-coronavirus

That's just a snapshot of what is happening now as a result of this farcical 'lockdown'. More lives will be ruined through cancer, alcoholism, suicide, bankruptcy etc than a strain of the flu.

That's not hysterical, that's what you get when you look beyond the MSM and weigh up the evidence for yourself. Alternatively, you can stand outside your house every Thursday for the weekly worship of the NHS, whatever makes you happy. 

You are making quotes from the MSN that you accuse of being hysterical and over reacting to the  Corona virus. Where have you looked beyond tbe MSN exactly apart from Old Moore Almenac? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kathmandu said:

What happened to hindsight being a predictor of the future? Oh right it's Hindsight. 

What happened to 60,000 US deaths in total as we approach June with 95,000 already?

What happened to the front liners who died because right nutters thought it was a "left wing" hoax.

What happened to the PPE and tests and tracing that the Feds here never delivered? 

Now start asking the right questions. The right wingers have plenty of media. Ask them why your message is not resonating with the people.

Where are the right wing nuts? lol

4 minutes ago, farangme said:

Me too. This basically kills the working mans Thai holidays because when he comes back he needs to isolate for a fortnight. It kills the British tourism and business industry and travel. How can you come here on holiday or business if your first fortnight is in quarantine?

This government are idiots, locked down people for no reason and now utterly destroying just about every industry in the UK. And keeping it's citizens prisoners.

Like I say to the lock downers on here, kiss your Thai holidays bye bye boys. You better take up fishing.😂😂😂😂

It's all a drag. No one asked for it but it affects us all. I would love to go on holiday, would love to go to the pub. I would love to see people going back to work. BUT AT WHAT PRICE? 

Things will open up once it is safe to do so and when people feel more confident in travelling. They will decide for themselves. 

My prison is not bad and I am allowed out whenever I chose. The food isn't bad either.  If people stay smart for a couple of months then we may then see restrictions being lifted. 

Let's face it, nothing you or I can do about apart from moan perhaps, but that is human nature. No one likes it but accept that the measures are necessary.  

I would rather wait for my next holiday rather than die first. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Be optimist ! From 8th June onwards all arrivals will be tested and asked to self quarantine.....

34 minutes ago, farangme said:

The British police don't have the numbers to enforce that. They would need to quadruple their fleet of LGBT covered rainbow cars. 

What will f**k over the ordinary working class punter is that employers will enforce the quarantine.

So if you go on holiday for 1 week you won't be allowed to return to work until 2 weeks after your return. 

Edited by dcfc2007

31 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

You are making quotes from the MSN that you accuse of being hysterical and over reacting to the  Corona virus. Where have you looked beyond tbe MSN exactly apart from Old Moore Almenac? 

So GP's and the British Heart Foundation are the MSM?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's all a drag. No one asked for it but it affects us all. I would love to go on holiday, would love to go to the pub. I would love to see people going back to work. BUT AT WHAT PRICE? 

Things will open up once it is safe to do so and when people feel more confident in travelling. They will decide for themselves. 

My prison is not bad and I am allowed out whenever I chose. The food isn't bad either.  If people stay smart for a couple of months then we may then see restrictions being lifted. 

Let's face it, nothing you or I can do about apart from moan perhaps, but that is human nature. No one likes it but accept that the measures are necessary.  

I would rather wait for my next holiday rather than die first. 

Not all people accept that is true.....that is why people are asking the questions to the people who put these restrictions in place.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

No, I return it because I want my f*cking 1 Euro coin back !

And why did they have to introduce a deposit system.

Because lazy kunts wouldn't do the right thing and return the trolley voluntarily.

The third part.

00001.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

Aye, wonderful. A rent-a-gob go to with an opinion on any thing and everything. Check out his other you tube video content. 

On 5/11/2020 at 11:34 PM, fatbhoytim said:

If I can get out for a pint ... but I want the same freedom to go for that pint.

Tough call who to believe. Someone with 30 years experience in nursing and probably knows a bit about infection control or someone who's main concern appears to be "a pint".

Elsewhere, another poster goes on about the lockdowns causing alcoholism. I wonder is it's more a case of the established alcoholics are finding it harder to hide their dependence.

Decision made, I'll stick with Dr. John.

“What I do is try to keep things evidence-based by taking details published in the
medical literature
and explain those facts,” Campbell says. “I serve as a translator of
scientific language into more basic language.”

Campbell puts out one or two videos of about 30 minutes each every day, noting the
day’s medical news reports and using only quotes from major, accredited academic
publications (such as The New England Journal of Medicine) to support his points
. He
might editorialize on occasion, but seemingly only for the benefit of the viewers and
their health.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnscottlewinski/2020/02/07/uk-doctor-uses-youtube-to-treat-panic-of-coronavirus-myths/#17a300562c51

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Because lazy kunts wouldn't do the right thing and return the trolley voluntarily.

The third part.

00001.jpg

Hahaha...  Thats the most silly thing I heard since ages.....

Confirms what I was thinking about social media.... no need to post something coherent, nonsense is better. And easier, as there is much more of it around !

Edited by Thai Spice

6 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

(Edit by Mod Team to comply with Forum Rules)

Here in Victoria where I live, when people were required to self isolate for 14 days when returning from overseas the police figures showed that 25% of them didn't. Thats why we moved to mandatory, and policed, quarantine in hotels. Even then peopled tried to sneak out.

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

The third part.

00001.jpg

I remember as a kid it was someone's job to go around the car park and collect the trolleys. Bringing in the deposit system done away with the need for that job. 

• Like 2