COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

29 minutes ago, Bazle said:

More bad news here:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-study-suggests-covid-19-immunity-could-last-just-six-months-11993391?fbclid=IwAR3sbJI6TlZAAc1dfqpWAC3ByScXKY2phoUYjIWtvq4aPoF8T_XFJSaauvk

A person could be re-infected with coronavirus in six months, new research suggests, in a blow to the push for "immunity passports" as evidence of recovery from the illness.

Shit, need to plan already for wave 3 ....

"Immunity passport"  FFS, what a load of bollocks. Some dont know what to invend anymore to appear smart ?

I see Boris has backed Dominic Cummings after his 2- 500 mile round trips during lockdown. One law for that shower of bastards and another for the rest of us.

We are all being taken for mugs. Why should we comply with anything they corrupt feckers come out with now ?? Piers Morgan has already come out and stated he will deliberately flout lockdown and travel to see his parents if Cummings is not sacked, and I think that a lot more people will come to the same conclusion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

Piers Morgan has already come out and stated he will deliberately flout lockdown and travel to see his parents if Cummings is not sacked, 

So he does know who his father is then...

• Haha 3

What did I say? Brits are absolutely loving the lockdown, they have never had it so good. Free money, no work, takeaways and Netflix, great weather.

For most people, it was never about protecting the NHS and saving lives, it was about having an extended holiday and a piss up.

Screenshot_20200525_001455.jpg

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What did I say? Brits are absolutely loving the lockdown, they have never had it so good. Free money, no work, takeaways and Netflix, great weather.

For most people, it was never about protecting the NHS and saving lives, it was about having an extended holiday and a piss up.

Screenshot_20200525_001455.jpg

Which MSM outlet did that come from ? 😄

Don't believe everything you read, especially the hysterical tabloids 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Which MSM outlet did that come from ? 😄

Don't believe everything you read, especially the hysterical tabloids 😄

It's an opinion poll. Evidence, being a leftie I understand you aren't familiar with the concept. 

😂

10 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

It's an opinion poll. Evidence, being a leftie I understand you aren't familiar with the concept. 

😂

Put your point across don't reply to people who just love winding you up. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I am familiar with the concept. It's the SOURCE that concerns me and it's validity

https://www.jlpartners.co.uk/polling-results

The pill was conducted by JL partners. It reflects what other polls have been showing, that a majority of Brits are happy sat on there arse and getting paid for doing nowt. All the clapping and crocodile tears is noting but middle-class virtue signalling. 

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

https://www.jlpartners.co.uk/polling-results

The pill was conducted by JL partners. It reflects what other polls have been showing, that a majority of Brits are happy sat on there arse and getting paid for doing nowt. All the clapping and crocodile tears is noting but middle-class virtue signalling. 

You mean the Daily Mail where supposedly 100 people were polled.😄 What other polls are you referring to?

I think the reality is that thousands of people have lost their jobs and income, thousands of people are unable to work, thousands of people are stuck at home. Thousands of people are sick and most people are pissed off with virus and want it go and making the best of a bad situation if they can

The idea that everyone is loving the lockdown is absolutely ludicrous

• Great Info 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I think the reality is that thousands of people have lost their jobs and income, thousands of people are unable to work, thousands of people are stuck at home.

> 7.5 million people are furloughed so money rolling in and nothing to spend it on.  Then there are those still working or working from home which must be substantial.  Poor show for each one of those that have lost their jobs, but what sort of proportion of the workforce is it?

• Like 2

Well, no updated data for the weekly “corona in France” numbers..

Reason ? Thu 21/5 was Ascension Day, a public holiday in France. And as it fell on a Thursday they made the “bridge” with the WE……  And INSEE (equivalent UK’s ONS) was on leave !

But The Economist has a very good article on the subject, covering most Europe and working with the approach I defend since the beginning “excess deaths”

"A better way to measure the damage caused by such a medical crisis is to look at “excess mortality”: the gap between the total number of people who died from any cause, and the historical average for the same place and time of year. The charts below use data from EuroMOMO, a network of epidemiologists who collect weekly reports on deaths from all causes in 24 European countries, covering 350m people."

Article is pretty well explained and even for those not familiar with charts and numbers, the presentation is very visual and easy to grasp.

I am not going to past the whole article (I consider it a waste of space to copy / paste lengthy articles) but here are the links

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/04/16/tracking-covid-19-excess-deaths-across-countries?utm_campaign=coronavirus-special-edition&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=salesforce-marketing-cloud&utm_term=2020-05-02&utm_content=cover_text_url_2

Data comes from EuroMOMO (origanisation I discovered with this article) 

https://www.euromomo.eu/

And the charts are clear

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

Euro MOMO 1.jpg

8 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

You mean the Daily Mail where supposedly 100 people were polled.😄 What other polls are you referring to?

I think the reality is that thousands of people have lost their jobs and income, thousands of people are unable to work, thousands of people are stuck at home. Thousands of people are sick and most people are pissed off with virus and want it go and making the best of a bad situation if they can

The idea that everyone is loving the lockdown is absolutely ludicrous

It's pointless debating when you are ignorant to facts.

There have been several polls conducted by different polling companies, using a number of different methods, all showing the same thing.

A majority of Brits are happy to sit at home on furlough pay and they are enjoying it, noting ludicrous about that, cold hard facts. 

Screenshot_20200525_101117.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/11586343/majority-brits-support-longer-lockdown/amp/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

It's pointless debating when you are ignorant to facts.

There have been several polls conducted by different polling companies, using a number of different methods, all showing the same thing.

A majority of Brits are happy to sit at home on furlough pay and they are enjoying it, noting ludicrous about that, cold hard facts. 

Screenshot_20200525_101117.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/11586343/majority-brits-support-longer-lockdown/amp/

AHH,the good old Current Bun, another MSM non histerical tabloid 😄 gone down to 50 percent now lapping it up with nothing to spend our money on  but mortgages, rent, gas, electricity, Council Tax, phone,internet, credit cards and debt repayment, food, online shopping and home and car insurance

Maybe employee s who have been layed off should get nothing and left to starve and get into debt. That would teach them . And on top of being at risk to virus they can endure more misery?.😄 cold hard facts ay?

So you were saying only a few days ago that the MSM and the government had scared everyone into believing a SCAM yet.at the same time they print FACTS.?

Mmmm. Or is it just selected facts that you agree with??? And financed by Rupert Murdock 😄

Think about it

"Robin redbreast in a cage, puts all heaven in a rage"