COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

14 minutes ago, roomark said:

Shame he was a crazy fucker at times, but I liked him..

That's what makes forums it would be shit if we were all the same.

As long as family aren't involved everything else doesn't matter.

Anyway ..

Yep he was... good poster in his way... but admit he went after families which was not needed.

But his biggest negative was... he did not like Issan cement tables...if he ever came up this way...he could have sat down and had his Bintang...no problem..555.

Anyway..sorry for the TF.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, roobob said:

Yep he was... good poster in his way... but admit he went after families which was not needed.

But his biggest negative was... he did not like Issan cement tables...if he ever came up this way...he could have sat down and had his Bintang...no problem..555.

cheers

But the funniest thing about all that is he is basically living in the indo equiv of Issan with an ex hooker, so he was basically looking down on people who had the same type of life that he has! The irony! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

His farmer's daughter was different .... 😉

His first Thai ‘middle class’ wife certainly wasn’t and rinsed the fk out of him. House gone and then sold his car without him knowing and told him it was being ‘fixed’ in the garage but had been sold off. Seems he got done over by as much as the bad intentioned Isaan hooker crew might try to, so he’s not as smart as he tried to make out 🙄

Then he settled with the Indo ‘Issan’ experience once he knew better apparently? 🙄 Smart? I’ll leave it up to other people to decide......

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, roobob said:

cheers

How could you not like Isaan cement tables ?? Mon dieu ........ anyway talking of banned.

BM Grayray rang me the other morning.

He sends his best wishes to: 

"all the old bastards, reprobates and pissheads on --  what's the name of that feckin forum thingy again Namps mate?"

Sorry for the TF ......

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

40 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

His first Thai ‘middle class’ wife certainly wasn’t and rinsed the fk out of him. House gone and then sold his car without him knowing and told him it was being ‘fixed’ in the garage but had been sold off. Seems he got done over by as much as the bad intentioned Isaan hooker crew might try to, so he’s not as smart as he tried to make out 🙄

Then he settled with the Indo ‘Issan’ experience once he knew better apparently? 🙄 Smart? I’ll leave it up to other people to decide......

Stuff like you mentioned doesn't matter to me. Its in the past. 

I think he was a good poster and as probably the only French bm on here he held up his end. OK he pissed off a few bms. Christ! It's a forum ffs. 

I for one hope he's allowed back. 

Far better bm than Chang Fai? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I think he was a good poster and as probably the only French bm on here he held up his end. OK he pissed off a few bms. Christ! It's a forum ffs. 

Doesn’t really matter to me that much either, but he was a bit of a hypocrite and looked down on people that had a similar lifestyle to his own and he needs calling our for that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Setting the bar a bit high?

At least TS was approachable mate. 

I only pm 'd him a few times but he always replied unlike Chang Fai who I defended in one particular spat  . I pm, d him also, didn't have the good grace to even replym

9 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

At least TS was approachable mate. 

I only pm 'd him a few times but he always replied unlike Chang Fai who I defended in one particular spat  . I pm, d him also, didn't have the good grace to even replym

Fair enough, I was making a feeble attempt at being humorous ☺️

Been said so many times, it's a shame we all just can't get along.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/04/sweden-and-denmark-plan-digital-vaccine-certificates-for-travel-covid

Sweden has announced it is to start developing digital vaccine certificates, to be used for travel and potentially more, following a similar move by Denmark a day earlier.

The two Nordic countries have said the coronavirus vaccine certificates would be designed to enable citizens to travel abroad, but also hinted they could potentially be used to check whether someone was vaccinated if they were attending something like a sports or cultural event.

“With a digital vaccine certificate it will be quick and easy to prove a completed vaccination,” Sweden’s minister for digital development, Anders Ygeman, said in a statement.

The Swedish government said it hoped to have the infrastructure to issue digital certificates in place by June.

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/04/sweden-and-denmark-plan-digital-vaccine-certificates-for-travel-covid

Sweden has announced it is to start developing digital vaccine certificates, to be used for travel and potentially more, following a similar move by Denmark a day earlier.

IATA Travel Pass for Travelers

The IATA Travel Pass is a mobile application under development allowing travelers to store and manage certifications for COVID-19 tests or vaccines. The app should be available in iOS and Android stores by March 2021.

https://www.iata.org/en/youandiata/travelers/iata-travel-pass-for-travelers/

With everybody doing it, it'll never get done.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I had him blocked,only time I saw his posts were when others quoted him...which was too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh....back to covid.
Canada has completely f***d everything up.....we had a company offer to build a facility to make vaccines,that would open in 2023.

more lockdowns here now.....although the kids are in school,thank Christ.

Trudeau has really sucked the dick on this and we are gonna be the last ones to get going again.Oh well.....I have 3800 bottles of wine in stock..so,I’m fine for a while.

Fucking sucks.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2021 at 2:28 PM, Sangsom said:

I guess the vast majority of the country are pathetic then......

LOL you honestly believe the majority are obeying the restrictions. Maybe in your little bubble, not in the real world.

🤣

On 2/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, coxyhog said:

Have you been jabbed?

Yes, what's your point?

18 hours ago, roomark said:

Shame he was a crazy fucker at times, but I liked him..

That's what makes forums it would be shit if we were all the same.

As long as family aren't involved everything else doesn't matter.

Anyway ..

Spicey was abusive, mad and funny.

I'd rather that than 90% of the other boring cunts on here.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

LOL you honestly believe the majority are obeying the restrictions. Maybe in your little bubble, not in the real world.

🤣

Yes, what's your point?

My point is that you've had the jab & it's let's open up again.There's lots of us who haven't and despite what your expert opinion is of 'nothing to worry about unless you're over 80 etc' most of us don't want to get it.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2