COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

10 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Time to get the jaws polished.

Here it is goodbye to face masks (and visors). From today face masks are no longer required unless you are in an airport, on an airplane or are a standing passenger on public transport.

Same in California, US after June15.

5 hours ago, lazarus said:

Same in California, US after June15.

Matt, I am waiting for my call tomorrow from "Boy Wonder" aka Gavin Newsom, telling me I won $1.5 Million Dollars from the State of Calif for getting vaccinated LOL!  if that happens, I will be at the Viet coffee shop acting like a "playa" the next day. My 2 gal pals will be well rewarded for being nice to me. You will be invited also LOL! 

IMG 1336.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Matt, I am waiting for my call tomorrow from "Boy Wonder" aka Gavin Newsom, telling me I won $1.5 Million Dollars from the State of Calif for getting vaccinated LOL!  if that happens, I will be at the Viet coffee shop acting like a "playa" the next day. My 2 gal pals will be well rewarded for being nice to me. You will be invited also LOL! 

IMG 1336.jpg

If you had a choice, which one would you share some yessongs love potion number 9 with first?

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 4:38 AM, roobob said:

Looks like that these people in Authority are loving the power trip they are on with the power they have now and want to keep even to the detriment of the common population...... they are only there for themselves...no one else.

I am sure they will continue to spruik their rhetoric so they can keep their power.

cheers  

UK are hanging it out until Autumn so they can claim flu/Covid season is upon us and we will be in lock down until the Spring. 

Goalposts constantly being moved. First it was get the vulnerable their first jab, then it was get them their 2nd jab, now its get the whole country 2nd jabbed. 

They don't want it to go back to normal. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, galenkia said:

UK are hanging it out until Autumn so they can claim flu/Covid season is upon us and we will be in lock down until the Spring. 

Goalposts constantly being moved. First it was get the vulnerable their first jab, then it was get them their 2nd jab, now its get the whole country 2nd jabbed. 

Agree Gal. 

This is what one Sate Govt is trying now to bring in Victoria. If it is so beneficial...why not do it out in the open and inform all.

cheers

Dan Andrews' secret plan to make far-reaching pandemic laws permanent (msn.com)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, galenkia said:

It seems Galenkia has found his tin foil hat.....lol

It seriously brings me zero joy to talk about conspiracies.......But no matter the subject,and there are loads of them  ..(I could make a list many pages long)...The evidence must be followed, no matter what......And way more often than I would like the evidence and conclusions are not pretty.... 

To really understand conspiracies is critical to think Big, very Big, gigantically Big....

Edited by fforest
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

Done with it all now.

Not even gonna wear a face mask and I have done everything properly all the way through its an absolute piss take

• Like 2

3 hours ago, roomark said:

Done with it all now.

Not even gonna wear a face mask and I have done everything properly all the way through its an absolute piss take

Me too mate. 

3 deaths yesterday, barely hits double figures nowadays, yet another month of shite. And then another variation will be found and used as an excuse to continue through the winter into Spring. Never mind all the knock on effect its having on people's livelihoods and health. Covid is the be all and end all. 

Today's Daily Mail. 

IMG_20210615_100816.jpg

_118928906_dailymail-nc.png

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, galenkia said:

How's they, and why do they not want it to go back to normal?

If you're talking about a load of Lefty Scientists who will currently be briefing like minded media outlets on the dangers of opening up,  trying to put pressure on the Government, then I'd agree.

If you mean some Big, like gigantic conspiracy, that Boris and f**k knows who else is complicit in, then I'd think you're off your head. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, fforest said:

It seems Galenkia has found his tin foil hat.....lol

It seriously brings me zero joy to talk about conspiracies.......But no matter the subject,and there are loads of them  ..(I could make a list many pages long)...The evidence must be followed, no matter what......And way more often than I would like the evidence and conclusions are not pretty.... 

To really understand conspiracies is critical to think Big, very Big, gigantically Big....

Wow man, are we like talking this big, like Godzilla big!

Holy giant lizard men, Batman!

FB_IMG_1623755170782.jpg

• Like 1

It is a pisser to wait for another month but the thought of another lockdown in Autumn is far worse. At least pubs and restaurants are open, albeit at reduced capacity and we have good weather. I don't mind masking up in indoor areas if required, we have had nearly 18 months of restrictions, so another 4 weeks won't make a heap of difference and give the vaccine roll out a better chance of tackling the spread and damage. 

When people become angry and frustrated, it is natural that they need to blame. But in a sense, we are all to blame. We can't blame a faceless virus though 

I avoid conspiracy theories like the plague. There is so much disinformation on Social. Media including bogus scientists coming out of the woodwork. 

It is what it is, we just have to cope in whatever way we can until such a time comes when Covid is no more serious than seasonal Flu. Even then, some will die from that too. 

The NHS is behind with scheduled operations and Cancer treatments etc. There is more chance of catching up, if there are far less Covid related admissions. 

The vaccines are clearly the way out but its not gonna change overnight for any of us unfortunately

I have taken up Needlecraft as a way of dealing with it 😏

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

How's they, and why do they not want it to go back to normal?

If you're talking about a load of Lefty Scientists who will currently be briefing like minded media outlets on the dangers of opening up,  trying to put pressure on the Government, then I'd agree.

If you mean some Big, like gigantic conspiracy, that Boris and f**k knows who else is complicit in, then I'd think you're off your head. 

Why are they constantly moving the goalposts then?. 

Hospital figures don't lie, and deaths and admissions are miniscule. Even those admitted are not as severely ill as in the past. So why are they just looking for reasons not to open up?. 

They say they are following the science yet the science shows vaccination works. They say we need to live with Covid yet are looking for zero infections. 

The scientists are more concerned about their power trip and don't want it to stop and the government are filling their mates pockets with PPE contracts etc. 

Some of you keep drinking the Kool Aid, but plenty of people can see it for the bullshit it's become. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, Krapow said:

If you had a choice, which one would you share some yessongs love potion number 9 with first?

Since I am such a nice guy, which ever one I take first, you can have the other one.

I am American, that's the way we roll in the hood with our "mates" from across the pond LOL! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

It is a pisser to wait for another month but the thought of another lockdown in Autumn is far worse. At least pubs and restaurants are open, albeit at reduced capacity and we have good weather. I don't mind masking up in indoor areas if required, we have had nearly 18 months of restrictions, so another 4 weeks won't make a heap of difference and give the vaccine roll out a better chance of tackling the spread and damage. 

When people become angry and frustrated, it is natural that they need to blame. But in a sense, we are all to blame. We can't blame a faceless virus though 

I avoid conspiracy theories like the plague. There is so much disinformation on Social. Media including bogus scientists coming out of the woodwork. 

It is what it is, we just have to cope in whatever way we can until such a time comes when Covid is no more serious than seasonal Flu. Even then, some will die from that too. 

The NHS is behind with scheduled operations and Cancer treatments etc. There is more chance of catching up, if there are far less Covid related admissions. 

The vaccines are clearly the way out but its not gonna change overnight for any of us unfortunately

I have taken up Needlecraft as a way of dealing with it 😏

Why would there be another lockdown in winter when we have all had our jabs ? 

That is no conspiracy it's fact.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, roomark said:

Why would there be another lockdown in winter when we have all had our jabs ? 

That is no conspiracy it's fact.

It's because they know many people have resigned themselves to it happening yet again. So can do what they please. British mentality, just do what you are told. 

Hospitals will fill up again come winter with flu victims like normal so perfect excuse to "protect the NHS" again. 

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Why are they constantly moving the goalposts then?. 

Hospital figures don't lie, and deaths and admissions are miniscule. Even those admitted are not as severely ill as in the past. So why are they just looking for reasons not to open up?. 

They say they are following the science yet the science shows vaccination works. They say we need to live with Covid yet are looking for zero infections. 

The scientists are more concerned about their power trip and don't want it to stop and the government are filling their mates pockets with PPE contracts etc. 

Some of you keep drinking the Kool Aid, but plenty of people can see it for the bullshit it's become. 

Fair enough, at least that's more plausible than some of the mad garbage posted in this thread.

Personally, i understand why and agree with the logic of what they're doing by extending it for 4 weeks, all things considered at this exact time. But as i've previously said a few days ago, i don't see any justification of extending it again, as all adults will have been offered a vaccine by 19th. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1