Covid 19 lockdown selfies.. day by day..

Lanzalad

20 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Whoops! wrong photo. That's when I just got out of rehab. 555 Here's the real me after I cleaned up my act. It's a semi-lockdown pic taken at my parents house in Ocean City, Maryland yesterday. FB_IMG_1585637106803.jpg

Weather looks nice there. I’ve heard of Ocean City, looking it up I saw a few things. That kind of peninsula is part Delaware, part Maryland. As the crow flies, very close to Wildwood and AC, visited both around 1997 before school started. A couple of my French buddies had stayed the summer and even made good cash selling hats and clothes on the beach, nobody gave a f—k about green cards back then

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

... very close to Wildwood and AC, visited both around 1997 before school started. 

Yes! Loved Wildwood NJ! I spent some time there in the summer in the early 90s. Hopping bars and clubs on Pacific Avenue. Those Philly girls were easy pickins on holiday in groups there. It was very easy to pull one for the night.  I miss the old 1950s style diners and boardwalk. They have (or had)  a building height restriction there in town to prevent high rise condos from being built. Wildwood is easy to get to from where I am. Good ol days when my money didn't have to do the talking. 😀🤔

2 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Yes! Loved Wildwood NJ! I spent some time there in the summer in the early 90s. Hopping bars and clubs on Pacific Avenue. Those Philly girls were easy pickins on holiday in groups there. It was very easy to pull one for the night.  I miss the old 1950s style diners and boardwalk. They have (or had)  a building height restriction there in town to prevent high rise condos from being built. Wildwood is easy to get to from where I am. Good ol days when my money didn't have to do the talking. 😀🤔

It’s all coming back to me now! One trip I was 20, the next I was 21, so the drinking was an issue. But Pacific Avenue, yeah, one of the bouncers when I was 20 was more shitfaced than me & the boys, so I still got in. Also the games on the boardwalk, electronic skeet shoot and trying to ring the bell with the huge hammer. And that constant “watch the Tram car”, some fat white woman got pissed when my drunk ass called it the “tramp car”....even in the 90’s people couldn’t mind their f—king business

But yeah, good times there and you had the beach to boot, there was something to do all day, never slept much

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

And that constant “watch the Tram car”, some fat white woman got pissed when my drunk ass called it the “tramp car”....even in the 90’s people couldn’t mind their f—king business

Wow! Now your refreshing my memory. "Watch the Tram Car" was classic. We had fun with that on the boardwalk when drunk or high. Good times etched in my memories. 

13 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Wow! Now your refreshing my memory. "Watch the Tram Car" was classic. We had fun with that on the boardwalk when drunk or high. Good times etched in my memories. 

Funny,huh? Like a big light bulb just went off for us both. I haven’t thought about Wildwood since, then pretty much. But my Dad always told me I have the memory of a Chang

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:12 PM, Golfingboy said:

Jesus, with the spectacles I feel I’m looking at the thin version of myself

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Damn you look like you got shot at and missed shit at and hit emoji13.pngemoji13.png

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Come to think about it.. i was still stoned on my THC oil... can see it in my eye's... 

As Puang says "lazy eye, your oil is still working"