Covid 19 lockdown selfies.. day by day..

Lanzalad

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Binlid said:

Not a selfie but a photo of myself this morning at our Hospice. I was just about to take the trolley to the ward to serve dinner and we have 3 patients with the virus. We only have a half dozen  patients left in the hospice now and the plan is to find placements for them and to temporarily mothball the hospice. The idea is that the expertise of our nurses and carers in end of life care can be better utilised in the community and at the Dragons Heart field hospital set up at the Millennium stadium. All the kitchen staff and housekeeping staff will be seconded to work at the field hospital which is opening its doors next Tuesday.

93857435_164625194797467_7599611516903489536_n.jpg

The area you are working in to protect yourself,  you should really be using better IPE at minimum a N95 rated face mask a face shield and disposable gloves.

Best wishes to you that you stay safe you are doing a job many would not.

JDM

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Binlid said:

Not a selfie but a photo of myself this morning at our Hospice. I was just about to take the trolley to the ward to serve dinner and we have 3 patients with the virus. We only have a half dozen  patients left in the hospice now and the plan is to find placements for them and to temporarily mothball the hospice. The idea is that the expertise of our nurses and carers in end of life care can be better utilised in the community and at the Dragons Heart field hospital set up at the Millennium stadium. All the kitchen staff and housekeeping staff will be seconded to work at the field hospital which is opening its doors next Tuesday.

93857435_164625194797467_7599611516903489536_n.jpg

Glad to see you good, healthy and back at work mate.

I trust Wie is the same?

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Glad to see you good, healthy and back at work mate.

I trust Wie is the same?

Yes Derek, Wie is back to work but finding it all very stressful. There are a couple of residents with suspected Covid and the home is rationing facemasks, telling them one has to last them all day,ffs your suppose to use them once and dispose of them. She says she is not worried about getting it herself but doesn`t want to bring it home to me. Anxious times mate.

4 hours ago, Binlid said:

Yes Derek, Wie is back to work but finding it all very stressful. There are a couple of residents with suspected Covid and the home is rationing facemasks, telling them one has to last them all day,ffs your suppose to use them once and dispose of them. She says she is not worried about getting it herself but doesn`t want to bring it home to me. Anxious times mate.

Yes Gary, this bastard of a virus has such a negative impact on people in so many ways.

Glad to hear you and Wie are good!

Edit - Sa says hello to you and Wie.

Edited by Krapow
  • Thumbs Up 1